• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Velasquez dominates Dos Santos

Re: Velasquez dominates Dos Santos

Given Junior's entrance music I was hoping for a comeback. Joe Lauzon is a beast. 100% heart from that guy.

Cain beat him like a drum. That is how I figured the first fight would go. The miller lazon fight was great.

Yes, half the people at my house said, "stop the fight" with Luazon and Miller... I said, he's fine and won't back down.

The fight cards for the last year have been one trick ponies. Dana always puts on a mega card right before New Years. Props to the fighters. Everyone showed heart and courage tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J Blaze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was one of the most brutal ass beatings I've seen in a rematch. Who else watched it... thoughts? </div></div>

JDS underestimated Cain. The mantra of MMA... Don't drink your own Kool-Aid.

The rubber match will be awesome. I want Overeem!!!!

Was it me or did JDS look like Sloth from the Goonies by the end of the fight?

122912velasquez3jpeg071.jpg

jdsface.gif

slothgooniesj.jpg

Regardless JDS has an incredible chin and some heart to take that kinda beating and just keep on coming. Cain was at the top of his game. Relentless.

I think Cain and Junior have a long rivalry ahead of them, ala BJ Penn - Matt Hughes.

Cain kicked his ass bad. First fight was a lucky punch.

I really think Cain has the ability to be the next Fedor. He is extremely athletic and has learned to punch very well.
He went 5 rounds really well which is tough for any heavy weight.

This was my thought- JDS had amazing conditioning to still be standing when you know his brain was not functioning right after the first round - and all the failed takedown attempt by Cain...he took a heck of a beating, Cain was a clear winner (at one point I remember 33 hits vs 165 hits), but to be standing at the end - heart and conditioning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This was my thought- DJS had amazing conditioning to still be standing when you know his brain was not functioning right after the first round - and all the failed takedown attempt by Cain...he took a heck of a beating, Cain was a clear winner (at one point I remember 33 hits vs 165 hits), but to be standing at the end - heart and conditioning. </div></div>

JDS in this fight and when Hendo beat Shogun Rua silly. These were two fights I was hoping something would happen (stoppage or quit) so the brutal punishment stopped. And I typically don't roll like that.