• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vertx

swage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2010
Westlake, OH
Does anyone have any experience with their clothing? It seems like quality stuff I've just never had an opportunity to see it other than online.

Re: Vertx

I got a couple pair of their pants and a polo style shirt that I really like.

The pants are pretty tough,they are my go to pants when I train or go to the range in general.

They seem to heavy for me for summer wear but other than that I like them.

I don't personally have any, but have heard a LOT of good things about them.

If you are MIL/LE check out promotive for decent prices on Vertx.

Knight, The pants run a bit small. I usually wear a 36 for IWB carry and order 38's in the Vertx pants and shorts. Very well made and designed.

I think I'm going to pick up a pair of the multicam pants. Thanks for the heads up on the size Dark Side. I typically wear a 34. So I should order a 36 if I'm understanding you right?

I have their jacket, shorts and pants. I really don't care for the pants or shorts. They really are not practical or comfortable. The jacket on the other hand is great.

Seconded on going a couple inches up. I wear a 32 and got 32s, and while they fit great, they're a little tight for IWB carry. I plan on getting another pair slightly larger in a different color.. They're definitely nice pants for the money.

I have a few pairs including one in multicam. Agree on upsizing the waist, especially in MC as I found that pair to be sized a bit different than the olive and tan ones. The MC ones I have are cut a little bit different than the colored ones. I am a 35/35 x 33 and the 36/34 Vertx fits well. Sizing aside, great pants, really comfortable.

Swage. I don't have any MC pants but on the other colors I actually went up 2 inches in the waist. There is about an inch worth of elastic play in the waist so they are very comfortable when wearing IWB and not to loose when I'm carrying OWB.