• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Very rare Pristine lee enfield no.4 T WW2 sniper rifle

C4N4DIAN

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2019
It is with great regret that I must list my prized possession.

It is in absolutely mint condition, bore included. Very rare in this condition. Truly the best of the best!

This rifle is in such pristine condition that it is featured in the newly released Book about British sniper rifles “The British Sniper by Steve Houghton”

He asked me personally to take photos of THIS rifle for his book!

The rifle was originally purchased in 1971 by a collector who never fired it but put it away in storage until I purchased it in 2017 where it remains unfired.

The rifle comes with its matching scope tin and supple leather scope caps. The leather is like new.

MATCHING CRATE INCLUDED

looking for 12 750$ shipped and insured to your ffl.

here is some more cool info about the rifle :

Last edited:
Cool rig.........you may not be in the correct forum to sell this weapon...........you might want to check with one of the big auction companies.........bump it up..........

Cool rig.........you may not be in the correct forum to sell this weapon...........you might want to check with one of the big auction companies.........bump it up..........

yes if it does not sell in a Month will probably sell with them

I'm interested. Send me close up pictures of the gun and we can get this done in no time.

beaut. this rifle on my short list but I don't want a museum piece. GL seller.

IMO dont list it with auction company...they rip you (or buyer) off for 20%....just seems like robbery to me but this is a special piece soooo GL ha.

DT