• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vet imprisoned for medical marijuana

and what did we learn from todays lesson class?

dont consent to a search without a warrant!

"If youre not guilty, you have nothing to hide" is bullshit guilt tripping propaganda used by authoritarian regimes to find shit on you with your consent......you have absolutely 0 to gain by letting someone search your car.

I saw this earlier but couldnt get the link to load right. Really sad in this day and time.

Really sad in this day and time.

This happened 4 years ago... August 2016...

Im unsure what something happening 4 years ago has to do with the racial shit that is going on right now....

Pretty sure the chief instigator of all this shit was still in office in August of 2016... what did he do about this? Seems he didnt do jack or shit about it...

"If youre not guilty, you have nothing to hide" is bullshit guilt tripping propaganda used by authoritarian regimes to find shit on you with your consent......you have absolutely 0 to gain by letting someone search your car.

Problem is, they will detain you on the excuse that "We;re going to get a K9.", then whether he alerts or not the say he did and search you anyway. Happened to me in Kansas. They didnt find anything but it cost me two hours in the freezing cold. They left the speakers hanging out of the doors. Sick part is I was headed west so likely didnt have any weed, they were more interested in finding money that they could steal.

"Eboni’s pills weren’t in the original bottle, which Abramo claimed constituted a felony. He put the handcuffs on her himself."

Problem is, they will detain you on the excuse that "We;re going to get a K9.", then whether he alerts or not the say he did and search you anyway. Happened to me in Kansas. They didnt find anything but it cost me two hours in the freezing cold. They left the speakers hanging out of the doors. Sick part is I was headed west so likely didnt have any weed, they were more interested in finding money that they could steal.
still better off than letting them search voluntarily.

then they have to explain in court why they felt justified in detaining you, why they felt justified in bringing a K9, and why they felt justified in searching your car.

all of those are 1 more step your lawyer can use against them in court.

if you just say " yeah go ahead and search", they dont have to justify anything in court.

I find it amazing that so many go through their entire lives without a negative experience with LE, but a very vocal few seem to have bad experiences over and over....weird.

Well, in this case it's more about a negative experience with the state of Alabama in general.

Unfortunately, nothing in that article sounded new to me. I know of and know people that had very similar experiences. I know they like to make it seem racist, but color has nothing to do with it, the state just sees people like a resource they can exploit.

Sorry...we thought we could travel from AZ with Mary Jane since it was a legal prescription in AZ....Sounds like AZ failed to inform them they couldn't leave the state with Mary Jane even with a RX. I'd sue the hash shack......LMAO

Reactions: navynambu
I find it amazing that so many go through their entire lives without a negative experience with LE, but a very vocal few seem to have bad experiences over and over....weird.

I find it amazing anyone makes it through life with out having one, but just because everyone I know has.

Our city made an ordinance to stop the police from holding everyone they stopped to run a drug dog around their car. I sat in the car for a half hour one night on my way home from work, wearing company cloths supplied to mechanics. I was pulled over because my license plate light was out. After a half hour the officer returned with my licenses, and said gruffly, I can get a drug dog over here, you can go. Please sign, this ticket for the license plate light.

My friend and I got tickets for riding our bikes on the wrong side of the street when we were 15. The worst part was, we were on opposite sides of the street.

I could go on and on.

What is the saying - we don’t catch the smart ones

if I had booze in the back seat of my car and weed.... I’d expect a minor issue to become major

keep your shit in the trunk
Locked cases
be professional
Check paperwork on the car
Insurance papers current
Registration current
Tags on car

Same rules apply to guns and weed. Who knows what local city council passed a law that will trip you up...

god help you if you drive into New Jersey or California.

Last edited:

Black man in small town Alabama with out of state licence plates, playing loud music of the type the locals don't care much for....
That's how you guarantee a bad experience with LE.....

I'm wondering how they drove from AZ to AL because they wouldn't have fared much better had they pissed of someone in small town TX

Lots of course will be like "they got what they deserved for not"... "Just obeying the law", but the same thing happens to law abiding gun owners very often when they travel to another state and don't realize laws may have changed and what they are perfectly fine with in their state is the end of the world in another state.

And as always, the local court system loves hitting out of state folks as hard as they can because... there is money to be made...

Reactions: tyman
Vet has PTSD and wife has all she can do keeping him mostly together.

They were from AZ.......didn't you read the article???? They moved to NV later on.

See if you have a problem at work and you cannot smoke weed because you have constant checks or the company simply does not allow you to buy and you have tried many sleeping pills and you don’t like one of them, then you can try a medicine based on cannabinoids SBD oil.. I switched to it for a time when it was already problematic for me to buy weed, but it's good that I read this useful article where I solved my problem, I found out where you can legally buy weed. But this oil helped me a lot. it has such a delicious taste and fast-acting effect, which already pleases you after the first use, although there is one, it is really quite expensive, well, for someone else, if you want to try it too.

Pretty much this...
I've learned to Simply call 911 and let them know that you need to have a recorded conversation because of how typical officers Act. The last time I did this I was told to get off the phone, ordered if you will, as soon as I said it was 9-11 documenting this interaction the attitude significantly changed. Had I not had 911 on the phone I probably would have gone to jail.

What's funny is when you have 911 on the phone and they're telling the officer that basically they're breaking the law... Lol

See if you have a problem at work and you cannot smoke weed because you have constant checks or the company simply does not allow you to buy and you have tried many sleeping pills and you don’t like one of them, then you can try a medicine based on cannabinoids SBD oil.. I switched to it for a time when it was already problematic for me to buy weed, but it's good that I read this useful article https://urbanaroma.com/listing/all-american-papers/, where I solved my problem, I found out where you can legally buy weed. But this oil helped me a lot. it has such a delicious taste and fast-acting effect, which already pleases you after the first use, although there is one, it is really quite expensive, well, for someone else, if you want to try it too.

Redmans?

Calling Redmans.

Come in Red

Some dipshit will complain and this thread will go away in 3-2-1............. 😂

I do not have an unequivocal opinion on whether this is the right thing to do on the doctor's part. I can say that if he was prescribing for animals but selling to people, then the punishment is justified. For all those who want to use marijuana, it is worth knowing that it can be addictive because of the constant feeling of relaxation. So if you want to use something for relaxation, look for a quality supplier, not similar vets. I use the delta 8 cart brand to get the desired effect without a feeling of addiction. What can you recommend?

Last edited:
What is the saying - we don’t catch the smart ones

if I had booze in the back seat of my car and weed.... I’d expect a minor issue to become major

keep your shit in the trunk
Locked cases
be professional
Check paperwork on the car
Insurance papers current
Registration current
Tags on car

Same rules apply to guns and weed. Who knows what local city council passed a law that will trip you up...

god help you if you drive into New Jersey or California.

I would worry about New Jersey way more before California. California don’t have state police that seem to be way more aggressive on drug transport. California Highway patrol are fairly easy going as long as your polite don’t smell like weed or seem to be impaired or giving off a vibe of being shady, they will site you out and you will be on your way. But if your coming out of Mendocino county, The emerald triangle and you look like a burn out pot farmer they may pay a little closer attention to you. Keep firearms empty in locked container in trunk with ammo separated will be a good start. CCW’s are good to go just be aware of duty to notify leo on point of contact. Better you stay out of the major cities.

Last edited: