• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Veterans Day

shadysmitty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2009
Indiana
courage.jpg

God Bless and Thank Our Veterans

Re: Veterans Day

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks to all that have served and are serving.

God bless... </div></div>

yes, thank you to all who served and continue to...

Thanks to all of my fellow service members who have served and are serving! <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">There is No Greater Calling than serving your country!</span></span>
USA, the Greatest Country in the World!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all serving or whom have served - God Bless.

When I was young 50 years ago we made poster with the flanders poppy or red flower. I wonder if they still give our fighting men the love and respect we did then? We never did anything but make those posters and had the grades to 6th go to the gym and pick the best one from each class and those would get a nice little prize. When I would go home from school I would go to the gun rack and handle the bayonets that stank of blood I kid you not. I would git down the G43 from Germany and look at it I was told by my father it had only 12 or so moving parts. It had veins in the bolt from casting in a hurry. My two uncles served in the rainbow div in France I learned later in life. They only built bridges for the doggies to go to the trench. My older uncle had seen so much war that when he got home he bought a qt horse and saddle and rode 1400 miles to Viking Alberta he wanted to never remember what he had seen and started a new life. we were told in school to respect those men and here & there you would see men without a leg or arm and would ask gee dad how did they lose there limbs. In the war son in the war. And only when so many dead came home from Nam did I see what war is. A real bad thing thought I would share on Flanders day.

Veterans, I salute you! To all who have served or are currently serving, I wish you the best of luck, and greatest appreciation. As a whole, i believe that most dont care for our veterans like they use to.. But i always will. And my son always will. He is 5 years old. I didnt have the best experience today at his school for their Veterans day program. So I took him out of school early today. We went down to the court house where they have WW I, WW II, Korea, and Vietnam memorials, and we had a "little talk". He has 5 family members in the military, with one scheduled to deploy with in days.. You better believe he will be raised up to say THANK YOU VETERANS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO!

Thank you to all of the service men & women who help keep this great Country free. Happy Veterans Day. My family and I appreciate what you do for our freedom.

God bless all the men and women in the military. Thank you for all the work and sacrifice you endure to keep all of us at home safe and free.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">God bless all the men and women in the military. Thank you for all the work and sacrifice you endure to keep all of us at home safe and free.
</div></div>

They had a nice little ceremony at my job to honor us veterans. As this day comes to a closes remember all those who went foward and answered the call. And also that freedom is not free.

Many thanks to all the Veterans and those currently service for their service and sacrifices.

My father was a 30 year Air Force Vet. and my older brother did 24 years.

One thing I rerget most in my life is not serving my country in the Armed Forces.

Thanks again to all those who have and still do.