• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Veterans - Just a simple thanks

rkgsmith

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2005
maryland
While I have never served in the Armed Services, thought I'd throw out a simple thanks. While noble and difficult to serve in these trying times, I think it much harder to leave a family behind. I have two small girls at home and miss them all day at work, I can't imagine leaving for months on end. So to those who go to far off places and leave families behind to serve our nation I just say THANKS.

Re: Veterans - Just a simple thanks

I agree, a thank you goes out to each and every one of you for all that you do or have done. Today is your day, muster up, make that uniform nice, and go out and hold your head high.

We just got back from lunch, in front of the restaurant and near an Interstate on and off ramp stood three Veterans holding American Flags and also a MIA flag. Been there all day I was told, and imagine they will be there till the Sun goes down.

Another huge Thank You to all our Veterans past and present for giving us the greatest Country in the World to live in. May it continue to remain that way in our future

Topstrap

DITTO ON THE HUGE "THANK YOU" to all the guys and gals in the service incl all who have ever served i make it a point to tell everyone i see "thank you for serving" no mattter where i am.. they DESERVE THE RESPECT... PERIOD

A heart-felt THANK YOU from my family for your service.

A proud memory of my grandfather Harold, Army WWII (1981), my cousin Jason, National Guard 85-88 (1988), my cousin Billy, Navy 90-93 (1993).