• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VIDEO: BLM drag Michigan driver out of his car and beats him to death. Media silent.

well that's just it. not only isn't it something wise to talk about on a gun forum (fodder for shills), it would only help the enemy.
as i already said, do you think Susan Rosenberg, George Soros or Chuck Schumer would care if a bunch of violent yutes are gunned down?
of course they would cry on camera while laughing maniacally inside. they have plenty where those came from.
Lol and there's the problem. Your a coward and that's why the would is what it is today because u sit by idle jerkin ur self off. You think they care what people think. Nope that's why they do what ever they want. There are no rules of engagement for them. But you like good old usa have there hand is ur pocket waiting for permission. The same stance the wars for the last 60 years have been and that's why the us a has lost them all. All these rules but they have none. I have been to the sand box multiple times and now a copper in chicago for the past 9 years. If you are not the most violent and aggressive badass taking charge then you are getting steam rolled and if that's already ur stance ur good as dead. So enjoy what's left of ur life as you know it . The storm is coming.

You can shift into 4h at 55mph. But if the wheels are spinning, you have to stop the spinning before shifting into 4h. See a crowd of blacks, commies or other trash, 4h.

I am seriously reevaluating my everyday life SOP. Thinking about making my vehicle "less identifiable" in case I ever had to "keep going" to save my life.

I'm also looking to make my vehicle less identifiable. Looking for suggestions from the group :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20200506-221713.png

Maybe paint it white and apply some magnetic FedEx Ground livery?

Remember ear muffs and safety glasses in your vehicle .
Like others have stated . My cars have been very drab for the last decade, maybe longer .
No bumper stickers of any kind . No shinny rims or detail work .
I always lock my doors .
3 S's are practiced everyday !

Lol and there's the problem. Your a coward and that's why the would is what it is today because u sit by idle jerkin ur self off. You think they care what people think. Nope that's why they do what ever they want. There are no rules of engagement for them. But you like good old usa have there hand is ur pocket waiting for permission. The same stance the wars for the last 60 years have been and that's why the us a has lost them all. All these rules but they have none. I have been to the sand box multiple times and now a copper in chicago for the past 9 years. If you are not the most violent and aggressive badass taking charge then you are getting steam rolled and if that's already ur stance ur good as dead. So enjoy what's left of ur life as you know it . The storm is coming.
*you're

i am a coward?
how many kills do you have, rambo?
post them up on instagram and fakebook, einstein.

How do we know this dude is dead and not just knocked out? Sad either way. He should have not stopped the car. And whoever is videoing this should be prosecuted as well cause they didn’t do shit!

How do we know this dude is dead and not just knocked out? Sad either way. He should have not stopped the car. And whoever is videoing this should be prosecuted as well cause they didn’t do shit!

Prosecuted? These cities are like planet of the apes. They would probably prosecute you for disturbing their protest beatings

If I ever had 3 wishes from a genie, I would devote one of those wishes to give every liberal/democrat taste buds in their assholes.

Same here. Notice how the law abiding just got their life together soon to go to Harvard young upstanding protesters of evil keep getting put down get all the coverage. A 5yo boy gets murdered in cold blood, not a peep.

Criminals doesn’t fit their fake narrative they feed all the blind mice. I “fixed” it for ya. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: Aries256
Powerless people, ie most of us. I don't see most of what I drive by. Do you really?
I get what your saying, but you know people saw that and drove right by without helping.... would you keep driving if a wreck or something happened right in front of u?

Being from Michigan surprised I haven't heard about this until seeing it on the Hide. Anyone know what city this was ?

If you go looking for trouble, it's not that hard to find. You have to be at least part moron to want to go and participate in this shit. Personally, all I'm concerned with is the protection of my property and of my family. My fight starts when some maggot thinks he is going to burn, steal, hurt myself or a family member. Then it's down to last man standing and it's going to go to the guy with the most fire power and is the most accurate.

Lock & Load
It's coming

Being from Michigan surprised I haven't heard about this until seeing it on the Hide. Anyone know what city this was ?

I have not heard where or when this occurred.

There has been one or two, but not enough. I know nobody would be stupid enough to challenge my old land cruiser. 3/16 plate bumpers, 37’s, lockers and geared. If i put her in low, it wont stop until i run outta fuel. Sadly, it runs outta fuel pretty fast, but thats not the point! 😁
I love an old cruiser. 😍

Bought the wife a TRD 4Runner two years ago. She loves it.
[/QUOTE]
There's reasons why you see them being used in places where there isn't a service garage every couple miles! 🤔

I'll never understand why these people stop their vehicles, let alone drive through an area where this shit is going on. Do we even have common sense anymore and not aware of our surroundings? You don't see people driving a red car with a red doo rag on their heads through Sureno territory and wonder why they got the shit kicked outta them.

my mom told me that indecision can kill you, and in this case he died because got scared and forgot how to drive. none the less that crowd needs jail all of them.