• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VIDEO: "Knockout Game" player sucker punches wrong person at Chicago liquor store. Gets SHOT DEAD by victim.

I'm surprised we don't already have acid attacks in this country against conservatives/whites/asians etc. It's only a matter of time before hoodrats and antifa clowns figure it out.
If Cumala Harris takes FJB's place it will be encouraged, as 'they deserved it', just like she sanctioned and supported the riots.

She, along with that 3rd World savage Maxine Waters and Ilhan Omar, would be fine with 'necklacing' too.

I'm surprised we don't already have acid attacks in this country against conservatives/whites/asians etc. It's only a matter of time before hoodrats and antifa clowns figure it out.

They have figured it out. BLAntifa is the new militant arm of the Democrat party. They only do this shit in cities where they’re protected.There is a fine line they’re walking and will not be permitted to do what you’re suggesting.

4bedc46c-3d7e-466f-bc22-2063d6fb9b6e_1140x641.png

I think you're going to see more of this in dem run cities.
There are folks that are trapped there that are very tired of the lawlessness.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They do not want history taught in schools - but are certainly ready to exploit all that has been learned throughout the history of the planet when it suits them. They already have ready-made play books to follow. Their undoing will be their attempts to disarm the history-savvy public.

And @MadDuner THAT will be the final step in the totalitarian playbook right before full implementation of the totalitarian machine once the totalitarian entity gains enough power and influence to directly control the various branches of government itself: Civil unrest and insurrection (often one sided). Employed by almost all of the 20th century totalitarian governments from the Third Reich to the USSR to the Khmer Rouge. They will order their stormtroopers and useful idiots to launch lethal and terrorizing attacks against soft targets, creating widespread chaos. And as this chaos erupts, the very group that ordered it will use the carnage to suspend elections and invoke emergency powers, permanently. This step is then followed up by a purge, where many of the original party loyalists and useful idiots will be rounded up and imprisoned or executed in show trials because the original loyalists who had followed the party from it's infancy would know too much about it's inner workings and would present too much of a liability once some of these members get disillusioned or try to defect later on. They will often be surprised and try to appeal to the party's leadership on their "unwavering loyalty" as they are being paraded out in the show trials, not realizing that their own party had already deemed their usefulness 'spent'.

ETA: After this purge and seizing of full power, the second generation of this totalitarian party's leadership will be very different from the rabble rousers and street brawlers that helped it to power in the first phase. Gone will be all of the "liberal" nonsense like the LGBTQ and tranny stuff. As well as the climate stuff. The new and revised leadership will pursue absolute hardline fanaticism, total control, and absolute paranoid response to even the slightest challenges to it's rule that will make the 17th century Puritans look like nightclub revelers.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadDuner
And @MadDuner THAT will be the final step in the totalitarian playbook right before full implementation of the totalitarian machine once the totalitarian entity gains enough power and influence to directly control the various branches of government itself: Civil unrest and insurrection (often one sided). Employed by almost all of the 20th century totalitarian governments from the Third Reich to the USSR to the Khmer Rouge. They will order their stormtroopers and useful idiots to launch lethal and terrorizing attacks against soft targets, creating widespread chaos. And as this chaos erupts, the very group that ordered it will use the carnage to suspend elections and invoke emergency powers, permanently. This step is then followed up by a purge, where many of the original party loyalists and useful idiots will be rounded up and imprisoned or executed in show trials because the original loyalists who had followed the party from it's infancy would know too much about it's inner workings and would present too much of a liability once some of these members get disillusioned or try to defect later on. They will often be surprised and try to appeal to the party's leadership on their "unwavering loyalty" as they are being paraded out in the show trials, not realizing that their own party had already deemed their usefulness 'spent'.
And the only real question is "when" will they feel it's time to launch their evil plans?
I don't think they are nearly strong enough to pull it off.
But they just might be delusional enough to try it before the 2024 election?

And the only real question is "when" will they feel it's time to launch their evil plans?
I don't think they are nearly strong enough to pull it off.
But they just might be delusional enough to try it before the 2024 election?

They are testing the waters right now with the Mar A Lago raid and that hideous INGSOC parody of a speech which seemed to use lines pulled straight out of Hitler's own speeches. Those were tests of public response. They wanted to see just how much of the population agrees with their actions, how many are indifferent and don't care, and how many outright object. And they also want to see how many currently serving legislators, judges, and lawmakers are on board with their actions. That is important if they want to be able to suspend government functions and make sudden changes on a whim without having to go through House and Senate votes.

Reactions: MadDuner
That sounds like Antifa level shit, like laser lights to the eyes.

Sulfuric burns the skin and flesh (apical layers). HF actually travels into the deep tissue and bones where it causes massive damage. By definition it is a weak acid comparatively to sulfuric. I always thought this was fascinating when taking gen chem my freshman year.

I love a happy ending.

Self defense... no.

Justified... no... at least not legally.
Morally... hell yeah. AND... burn in hell.

In fact if this kind of instant karma was more prevalent, these idiotic bullshit-ass games would come to a screeching halt quick, fast, and in a hurry.

I'm for law, and order, but right now... I'm hoping this is one dude that doesn't get found.
At least for this crime... because I'm pretty sure... he's done plenty others.

None of us decent law abiding folk would have just wasted the asshole... even though he deserved it, and we would have wanted to so much.

If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it.
The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore
what he must be taught to fear is his victim.

Jeff Cooper

Sulfuric burns the skin and flesh (apical layers). HF actually travels into the deep tissue and bones where it causes massive damage. By definition it is a weak acid comparatively to sulfuric. I always thought this was fascinating when taking gen chem my freshman year.
Used to work for a huge international chemical distributor and we sold HF. All of us had to take HF training and keep antidote in the fridge. Had to watch a vid about signs of exposure and damage. Pretty crazy compound. We stopped selling it a year later as the corporate lawyers said way too much liability involved with HF.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Used to work for a huge international chemical distributor and we sold HF. All of us had to take HF training and keep antidote in the fridge. Had to watch a vid about signs of exposure and damage. Pretty crazy compound. We stopped selling it a year later as the corporate lawyers said way too much liability involved with HF.

Lot of chemists with missing digits who worked with it on a regular basis. I refused to get near it as I've had minor burns from mistakes before (Sulfuric, HCl and aqua Regia) so I knew better than to get involved with that.

Most of the labs I worked in got rid of it due to liability so good on your company for doing the same.

You don't want to play fucky-fuck with HF

Reactions: AngryKoala