• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VIDEO: "Knockout Game" player sucker punches wrong person at Chicago liquor store. Gets SHOT DEAD by victim.

Nobody says it openly, but it's pretty much ALWAYS a racially motivated attack.
Almost exclusively it is "african americans" randomly attacking "european americans" or "asian americans" without provocation or warning, most likely motivated by racial hatred.

Do you still think they would still call it "the knock out game?" if a bunch of white people were going around doing that to black people they saw?
They used to call it lynching.

The shooter if caught will get prosecuted mostly because he’s white and shot a minority. Other way around, no problem!

From our standpoint, ggod shoot. From a legal standpoint, the vic was not in further immediate danger so could have walked away. His shot was revenge and likely wont go well with a jury in Chitown.
Humans are sick of this 41663R shit. The killings will gain frequency. The bystanders will continue to lament the "goodness" of the poor "victim".

Humans are sick of this 41663R shit. The killings will gain frequency. The bystanders will continue to lament the "goodness" of the poor "victim".
He was 'Turning his life around.", just practicing for a MMA career. ;)

the scary thing is it is schools, politicians and mass media that is telling these people that white people deserve it.
who hates white people so much and controls education and the media?
outlets like cnn, msnbc, wapo and nyt describe trump rallies as clan events, despite black, hispanic, asian and jewish people being represented.
fake news is the enemy.

If you randomly assault people as part of some "game" you deserve whatever you get.

As someone previously posted... FAFO. Hope he laid there and gurgled his final moments away. IN EXTREME PAIN WHILE REFLECTING ON THE FACT THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE DEAD AS HELL IN A FEW MOMENTS. Zero sympathy.

Mike
^^^ This.

Knockout game is attempted murder. Eliminating a playa... is a public service.

Sirhr

"There can be only one"
Yeah, chopping the dude's head off would have actually been even better!

This is why these are so useful!

viking hawk.jpg

Also easy to conceal.

Sirhr

In Chicago, they recently announced police are no longer allowed to chase on foot. I'm sure that's just great for closing cases.
They currently only have a 6.5% close rate on car jackings. Almost 1000 this year already.

In Chicago, they recently announced police are no longer allowed to chase on foot. I'm sure that's just great for closing cases.
They currently only have a 6.5% close rate on car jackings. Almost 1000 this year already.
Would love to know the closure rate on catching people defending themselves and or shooting said car jackers

Didn't Chicago's Congresswoman get carjacked? Or was that Philly... another 'city of 13 percent love..'

Sirhr

Nobody says it openly, but it's pretty much ALWAYS a racially motivated attack.
Almost exclusively it is "african americans" randomly attacking "european americans" or "asian americans" without provocation or warning, most likely motivated by racial hatred.

Do you still think they would still call it "the knock out game?" if a bunch of white people were going around doing that to black people they saw?
You see that hatred in the NFL when an unnecessarily vicious late hit or chickenshit cheap shot is leveled on a white player thats in a vulnerable position.

Reactions: Mwalex
You see that hatred in the NFL when an unnecessarily vicious late hit or chickenshit cheap shot is leveled on a white player thats in a vulnerable position.
Be a shame if some nordic-types decided that America needed a game of "Viking axe to the neck" to be played at random.

Would make for some CCTV security camera viewing worth watching!

green.jpg

^^^ I now, it's not vikings. It's some poncey British Knight. But it does give the Saxon-types ideas, doesn't it?

Sirhr

PS. This is all just satire. I do not advocate, promote, recommend, or condone having pale and pasty people chop the heads, arms, legs, hands, feet, willies, ears, or backstraps off any person, real or fictional, living or deceased and particularly not swarthy types as that would be unfair. I, my agents, understudies, acolytes, stalkers, ancestors, members of this forum, pasty-types everywhere, and especially the Scots are not responsible for this content. As See on TV. Offer not valid on Guam.

Yeah, chopping the dude's head off would have actually been even better!

This is why these are so useful!

View attachment 7949044

Also easy to conceal.

Sirhr
Damn. The cutting angle of those blades meant they weren't designed to chop wood.

Guns are humane and civilized by comparison and brought us out of the Dark Ages.

Damn. The cutting angle of those blades meant they weren't designed to chop wood.

Guns are humane and civilized by comparison and brought us out of the Dark Ages.
Not at all. If the head is severed properly, destroying the Medulla Oblongata, death is painless and instant. I'd far prefer that to rolling around for a while with a chunk of lead in my heart. Not that I'd really look forward to either. I see myself transcending reality like a Buddhist monk.(y)

tenor.gif

Reactions: jrassy
Not at all. If the head is severed properly, destroying the Medulla Oblongata, death is painless and instant. I'd far prefer that to rolling around for a while with a chunk of lead in my heart. Not that I'd really look forward to either. I see myself transcending reality like a Buddhist monk.(y)

tenor.gif
If the head is severed properly is a big "if".

But you'll likely be chopped and quartered first, transforming you to "Stump" and "Matt", the limbless torso, before your head is ultimately severed properly.

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
And on the complete other end of the spectrum...
This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread....and yet it does.
I don't feel sorry for the obvious illegal alien, but this cop is one fucked up issue boy.

Cop wanted to get it on, kinda the demographic for lots of the folks who take that job

“Sit down and show me your ID”

“I can’t get my id out unless I stand up”

“Show me your Id”

Stands up to get his ID out

Crazed cop attacks for following his nonsensical orders

Cop needs some time in a cage to think about how to human better

As far as some gardeners in the middle of nowhere having a drink, and doing so to keep the noise down for their neighbors, yeah that’s not what I over pay PD to do, I mean meanwhile how many unsolved stolen cars, larceny, assaults are there on their books? Nah fuck that, let’s fuck with some hard working guys having a drink after a long day

Go back and watch it in slow motion- click the stopwatch icon and select 0.5. It looks like a 1911 style pistol to me.
The blood on the perps back is pretty heavy for a .22 shots, in guessing he got both lungs blown out per Potatoe-Head’s description, so 9mm.

A clear case of F’d-AAFO for mr knockout.

I don't feel sorry for the obvious illegal alien, but this cop is one fucked up issue boy.

A cunt and a prick. Animals come in every color, size, and ethnicity.

Watch the video.

The guy was out the door and decided to return. Asshole made no move to follow. If the (now dead) guy had followed him out, that would have been different. If they find the shooter he will go to jail.

Cop a different story.
Why...?

Dude ?
Details matter.
Is it.....
WHY watch the story ?
WHY was the guy out the door and decided to come back ?
WHY will he go to jail if he's found ?
WHY are cops a different story ?

Specifics man.....lay em out.

That undocumented day laborer is most likely not going to seek retribution... But some people out there will if that had been them in that position. Think about how many people you have walked past today on the street who were carrying soft drink cups... Now imagine if one of these cups were filled with sulfuric acid. And the person was somebody, or the family member of somebody you have wronged in the past... And they are like "Hey Mister/Miss, do you happen to know the directions to ---ERRRRRRRR--- SKEET SKEET WOMP WOMP it's over dawg. You done. Just like that... Some people think they are invincible, until they meet somebody far more calculated, pragmatic, and nursing a penchant for utter brutality, and then it's over...

Because their cops. Thin blue line. And they do have the law tilted in their favor as we're paying them to carry the gun. Though I think coming back like that and just popping his sorry ass would get thecop prosecuted in this atmosphere.

Thats how I see it, right or wrong.

Because their cops. Thin blue line. And they do have the law tilted in their favor as we're paying them to carry the gun. Though I think coming back like that and just popping his sorry ass would get thecop prosecuted in this atmosphere.

Thats how I see it, right or wrong.
FUCK
They're
THEY ARE

Gawd damn it's difficult to read shit you write when you have no idea how to spell it.