• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Video on F-Class Team Shooting.

This was great. Thanks for posting. However when I shoot NRA F/TR Class at my club (600) the spotter is not allowed to make wind calls. Only is there to call scores and won't talk to you. I'm new at this game.....can someone explain.

This was great. Thanks for posting. However when I shoot NRA F/TR Class at my club (600) the spotter is not allowed to make wind calls. Only is there to call scores and won't talk to you. I'm new at this game.....can someone explain.

This video is about team shooting. In team shooting the coach makes the wind calls - that's his job, and is allowed/prefered. Generally, the coach is a person who is a good wind reader. The shooter simply has to follow his directions and shoot where asked.

In individual shooting coaching is only allowed during sighting shots and only when the sighters are non convertable. In individual shooting the guy sitting at your side or behind you is the score keeper. His job is to keep score. In team shooting there is also a score keeper. We did not use one because every shot was being documented and the shots and scores were clear to everyone.

Hope that explains it a little better.

When I was scoring for Palma during the Team Match at the 2002 SOA, the Coach made all the windage sight corrections on the shooter's rifle and told him when to send it. I was kinda freaked by that, but I appeared to be a minority of one.

Greg