• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Video review: Vortex Strike Eagle 5-25X56

Just purchased this optic in MRAD. I was able zero with ease and it has tracked good out to 500 yards.
Im going out to run it again using my 300WM.

Reactions: Cjwise5
I made a test target to see if my scope tracked good. I think I went a little overboard, but hey it works and my scope tracks good with no issues.
If i had to do again I would make it a taller and wider target with fewer targets as shown in the attached picture.

Attachments

• 20200728_145954.jpg
    20200728_145954.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 89
I made a test target to see if my scope tracked good. I think I went a little overboard, but hey it works and my scope tracks good with no issues.
If i had to do again I would make it a taller and wider target with fewer targets as shown in the attached picture.

Thats intense, how many days did it take to make it? ;)

Reactions: JBarton
That's a work of art. You should paint it nice colours and frame it! ; )

Reactions: JBarton