• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Vihtavuori N550 Powder

MSuttonRN

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Does anyone have a clue where I can get some more of the Vihtavuori N550 ? Everyone seems to be out of stock. Thanks for any lead you can provide.

Re: Vihtavuori N550 Powder

Ah OK. Well I knew of some local sellers around here that have the 550, but I haven't found any online and don't know the Dallas area. I use N540 which is also tough to find and see the 550 everywhere I've been. Good luck.

I believe it is being discontinued by the manufacturer. I have been looking for it also. Had an awesome load for my 243 win using that and the 105 scenars. Ran out of powder. Couldn't find it for a while now. What are you shooting with that powder?

I got an unopened pound collecting dust on my loading bench. I'm in the PRK though...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe it is being discontinued by the manufacturer... </div></div>

Nope, its still on.

Have you tried Gun Master in plano?

I know they carry it and if they don't they will get it for you.

Hope this helps.