• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vintage Rifles In Action

Going to be shooting with Rob at an upcoming shoot in Paris Tenn. He is a great guy and really likes his sniper rifles.
20211001_091344.jpg

Screenshot_20211001-091322_Chrome.jpg

20210508_102527.jpg

Rob with his L42A1 at the May Vintage Sniper Rifle shoot

Reactions: sandwarrior
While I’ve cut back on my FB usage, I’d love to join that Vintage Sniper Rifle group, but it appears to be listed as “secret” (not publicly searchable). Any way I could request an invite somehow?

I searched "Vintage & modern sniper rifle" in the face of book. it didnt pop up any groups or anything either but I scrolled down and the group showed up futher down the page in the searches that partially match and I requested to join.

I think next spring I will have a match geared towards tac class, AR, and mil surp rifles. Ill keep everyone posted. this stuff is too fun.

GL!
DT

I searched "Vintage & modern sniper rifle" in the face of book. it didnt pop up any groups or anything either but I scrolled down and the group showed up futher down the page in the searches that partially match and I requested to join.

I think next spring I will have a match geared towards tac class, AR, and mil surp rifles. Ill keep everyone posted. this stuff is too fun.

GL!
DT
Yes!! That would be great, I want to shoot this match!!

Reactions: Miller Tyme
Spanish War edition....Krag vs Spanish Mauser.

I am one of the guys who runs the vintage sniper match and modern sniper matches in Henry County where robski filmed one of these videos.. someone above requested access to our FB page on vintage sniper where a lot of our match results, pics, upcoming events and show and tell; If you are interested you can email me. [email protected] ... the way I have had to get folks in before was to friend me on FB (odd and creepy i know) then send a invite to you. I guess you could de-friend me after.. then the administrator of the group ok's the acceptance and you get access. No gun sales only because FB is goofy like that.

Reactions: Davo308
Looking forward to when my L42A1 clone is finished.
Part of me wishes I'd bought a real one that was offered, but my Babe scares me more than the desire to purchase.
😱