• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

VIP programs?

kyotekiller25

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2021
USA
Which scope manufacturers offer a VIP discount program for state prison correctional officers?

Which scope manufacturers offer a VIP discount program for state prison correctional officers?
Vortex, Leupold, Nightforce all offer LEO programs, bit Vortex moved to expertvoice instead of direct, EV offers a number of mfr’s. Bushnell, Steiner, Burris, Schmidt&Bender USA also have programs. Eotech kind of has one or used to, probably missing some others. That said, most of the programs require a waiting period, sometimes a long one. Eurooptic offers a program and to be honest, if you call most of the Hide dealers they can offer you close to and sometimes better than the discounts direct from mfr.

Reactions: kyotekiller25
Vortex, Leopold, NF, Burris do direct. Bushnell has not done LE in a couple years, last time I checked. Eurooptic does a Vortex LEO price which is sometimes better than Vortex direct or EV. EV is very slow (scopes are drop shipped from mfg), and not that competitive any more. Optics Planet sometimes beats them all if you catch a sale and get a coupon code. Hide vendors are a good first start.

Reactions: kyotekiller25
Thanks for the info guys. Which vendors from the hide should I be looking at? I'll start calling and looking around.

Looking for a MK4 HD 6-24x with PR2 MOA reticle.

Thanks for the info guys. Which vendors from the hide should I be looking at? I'll start calling and looking around.

Looking for a MK4 HD 6-24x with PR2 MOA reticle.
Leupold direct discount is hefty but most end up waiting months sometimes over a year. Is this a personal purchase or through your agency? If personal I would contact Richard @CSTactical from CS Tactical and Doug @gr8fuldoug from cameralandny, these guys represent some of the best on both sides of the continent.

If you don’t mind waiting, Leupy info here: https://www.leupold.com/vip-program-info