• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

RCBS Discount Post Hodgdon Acquisition

Vyx313

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2021
Wyoming
Has anyone signed back up for the Military VIP discount at RCBS since the Hodgdon acquisition?

I signed back up for the Student VIP program but I can't find a single item that's discounted anymore. Previously I could get Matchmaster die sets for $89 and they're full price now. I contacted support and they basically told me they changed discounts after they split from Vista Outdoors. I was just curious if the same applies to the Military VIP program.

Didn't even know they had a Veteran VIP Program ... just signed up for it. I'll let you know what happens once they've approved it and I can see the discounts (or not).

Reactions: Vyx313
The Leupold VIP program is the best in the industry ... I've bought scopes and accessories there on the Vet's VIP status that are sometimes more than 30% discounted.

Reactions: alfmoonspace
Store no longer available on Expert Voice. Not that the prices were THAT much better to begin with.
I was seeing discounts of sometimes up to 50% on things previously. That was on the high side and not everything had a discounted but for a lot of items it was definitely cheaper than I could find anywhere else.

Didn't even know they had a Veteran VIP Program ... just signed up for it. I'll let you know what happens once they've approved it and I can see the discounts (or not).
Much appreciated and hopefully they have some stuff discounted that you can use.

I was on the RCBS discount program and all my dies and bushings were from that program. I all of a sudden can’t even log in anymore, and emails have gone unanswered.

Looks like hodgdon is going to nix the program if this is any indication. It would be nice to get some sort of communication to the web form requests I’ve sent.

Guess I can always switch to LE Wilson and Whidden.

And frankly, RCBS does aren’t worth over 100 bucks. They’re worth the discounted price but that’s it. You’re better off customer service wise and quality wise goin to LE Wilson or Whidden.

Reapplying for the discount program went pretty quickly for me it’s just…it wasn’t showing any discount for me. 🤦‍♂️