• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Viper PST 4-16

rescueswimmer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2007
STL, MO
Just got my new PST. Very very nice Im not a glass snob, but I do have a USO and a NF and this is really really nice for the money. I had a hard time finding one but picked one up here. Had it in 3 days. Hope this helps for anybody on the fence

Re: Viper PST 4-16

I got my 6-20 moa in today also. I dont know what people are complaining about. Mine is perfect. I got a real gem with mine. My illumination is solid and gladd could not be any more clear. Im glad I ordered 2.

Just got a 4-16x50 sfp PST from SWFA a couple weeks ago and this thing is GTG.I've heard others with 4-16's have clearity issues but mine doesn't have any of the things I've read about.Mounting it tomorrow when the Aadmount rings show up!Goodshootin'

~R

All these threads are making me want a 4-16... the mil/mil is so tempting...

i agree. I have had my PST 4-16 ffp mil/mil for about a month now and could not be more happy. Im not that sensitive to glass but this is certainly great glass. The turrets feel great, and more importantly track really well. the other weekend i was shooting steel at everything from 200 to about 650, switching distances for each shot. every shot was dead on. Then, i cranked it back to my 100 yard zero and it was dead on with the snipers hide 1/2 MOA dot target. also, the illumination is nice. Not necessarily day visible depending on the background, but why would you want it to be? Also, the scope feels really sturdy and durable. Finally, i like the reticle and despite claims that it is too thick, i have found it to be perfectly fine. I cant find anything wrong with it and it works great for me. I would say its equal if not better in quality than a mark 4, which costs twice as much with similar options, and they wont even give you ffp with illumination either. All in all, you really cant go wrong with this scope.

No prob.At least you check the boards,more than other scope mfg's out there.Goodshootin'

~R

I have the 4x16 FFP mil also. I do have plans to cascade it down to my Savage 223 AI someday from my FN SPR, but there is definitely no hurry because of scope performance.
It is right on the money, great little scope.