• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Viper PST Butler Creek Cap Sizes

Re: Viper PST Butler Creek Cap Sizes

Scott
When my scope is in, I will get a set of these from you.

Jason Beckstrom

is the 43 on the obj with the sunshade on or off and just the bell ????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hiders,

For the 4-16 and 6-24 PST, the best fit BC caps are 16eye and 43obj.

Just FYI

Scott

</div></div>

I only fitted the BC cap to the objective bell. The sunshade question is legitimate; but I did not want to unwrap the customer's sunshade to find out. The scopes come with a sunshade.

No 2.5-10x44 arrived yet.

Scott

Can any members who already received their PST confirm if 43 obj BC caps fit on the sun shade as well?

I would like to order these before I get my scope.

It certainly seems like they would take the same one, never hurts to ask.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TMshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can any members who already received their PST confirm if 43 obj BC caps fit on the sun shade as well?

</div></div>

Yes it does on th 4x16

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pachanga22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TMshot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can any members who already received their PST confirm if 43 obj BC caps fit on the sun shade as well?

</div></div>

Yes it does on th 4x16 </div></div>

sweet. thanks for the input. just anxiously waiting for my scope like everyone else.

Thanks, now all I need is the scope..........

Good bump since these scopes are starting to come in
smile.gif

43 obj is the wrong size in the pst-4. Just got a set in to put on the scope and the 43 is too big. Going to return it for a smaller one tomorrow.