• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes VIper PST Sneek Peek

Re: VIper PST Sneek Peek

I just caught some of the end of the vid. Mike was saying something about waiting for the FedEx truck. I missed the details.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red_SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Underwhere</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also can't get in. Bandwidth problem w their isp? </div></div>

We're hitting his bandwidth hard on his site, but that shouldn't affect the ustream broadcast. </div></div>

I know this is off topic but why wouldn't it affect streming? Its still being served like the rest of the content on the site? Does it work differently?

The streaming has been working again for me. as for UStream yeah you have to sign up to chat. Chatting with a few guys over there now waiting.

Chat still isn't working for me on ustream, and I am signed in.

Well crap, can't wait any longer and gotta go pick up the daughter.

-X

I got video on both sites now but no chat on either!!

LOL If I get drawn for a give away don't skip me!! I'm HERE LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Red_SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chat still isn't working for me on ustream, and I am signed in. </div></div>

Try clicking play in the lower left hand corner of screen on our site. You must be logged in to see live chat.

WE HAVE THE PSTS!!!

I've been logged in and can see you moving around now, however the shout box is down.

Well I'm watching the current feed. Pretty cool

All I get is that the chat is closed on your site!! no chat on the ustream!

WooHoo, Bubble Level!!
laugh.gif

The click adjustments sounded nice! Just like what was promised. Can't wait to read some hands on reviews.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Underwhere</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did I win something? Are they playing with the glass? </div></div>Nope, JasonK, santacruzstefan and some other Mnumber's and letters name.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guy Coker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I missed the live showing is there a video of it anywhere. </div></div>

Live broadcast is over. Trust me that the clicks and visual on the elevation and windage visually appeared to have the same resistance and audibly sounded just like my Nightforce scopes - very positive feedback.

Maybe it was just the me or the aspect ratio of the video, but they seemed really long!!

Yep the clicks looked and sounded pretty positive to me! Also nice that they come with a bikini type cover in the box!

Mike, can you confirm that the zero-stop shims were in the box also?

I hope you guys like what we did or should I say what we tried to do. Again this was our first attempt at using USTREAM and as you can see we found some issues that we need to workout.

I’m sorry some of you guys got kicked off. You guys over loaded our website WOW!!! Thanks you to all that took the time to sign into the PST USTREAM event… You all rock…

Thank for the feedback you guys have given and we are open to any feedback you can give. So we can make other events even better.

Thanks!

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lets get some turrets a twisting..... </div></div>

We will... When I get one I will be running it hard.

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigDKC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike, can you confirm that the zero-stop shims were in the box also? </div></div>

Good question. Yes they come in the box.

Mike @ CST

will you have the video posted on your site ? or on another ? thanks.