• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vista Outdoor to stop manufacturing guns (selling Savage/Stevens brand)

hahaha, they are selling savage because REI wont buy from them anymore?........REI is literally going to be out of business in 5 years, have you ever been in one of their stores? they arent an "outdoor" company.....they are now a company that sells overpriced clothes and bicycles to hipsters......essentially an LL bean

This is pointless, Vista (Formerly ATK) is one of the largest ammunition producers on the planet. Federal, Speer, CCI, American Eagle, and Alliant Powder are all under their umbrella. Add firearm accessories and other related products with Blackhawk, Hoppes, Uncle Mike, Tasco and Bushnell, well, what else are they looking for?

If anything, they should sell off Camelback. Those things are soooo 1995....

I doubt this is political, I'll bet their D&B says they're going bankrupt.

Hi,

Vista has been offloading companies for several months now...ever since Orbital ATK first began having meetings of dumping them back in November 2017.
Vista stocks took a 30% plunge after that Orbital ATK announcement.

Sincerely,
Theis

It's always been "Buy cheap, sell dear".

Looks like an investment opportunity to me, but I'm in it for the long term. Successful long term investors avoid volatility.

I'm staying with the hand I already got.

Greg