• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VJJ - I summon you!

It's the exact reason I prefer factory triggers at around 5 lbs on my mouse. Less chance of the dreaded inadvertant triple pew pew pew. ;)

Reactions: abizdafuzz
I saw something in a chart at work about a guy who lost his fleshlight, stole a minimag in a truckstop shower room, and was in the middle of a surgery to have it removed (either from in an orifice or used for it's orifice, not sure) and having multiple facial fractures repaired after being caught by a trucker with an empty Cordura tactical holster for his minimag light.

Summon the foul beast!

Attachments

• photo46540.jpg
    photo46540.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
VJJ is being held captive in a cave by two lesbians dwarfs. A rescue team was sent in and VJJ was taking 1200 yard shots at them. Apparently he does not want to be rescued. :)

I figured netranger was just getting his post count back up. In fact I may try that

In fact I may try that

In fact I may try that

?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys forgot to attach the doll ...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/nerdist.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/10\/ouija-970x545.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Lmao!

who the fuck broke the pussy...
i could lock you guys in a room with nothing in it but you and two hammers...you would break one and loose the other...
be gentle with the pussy...

I will say in all the 10+ years I been trolled here, VJJ has done it the best! ^_^

Being as you are the SH trolling glory hole you would know more than anyone else, congrats.

Last edited: