• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Vltor Upper and Lower

Re: Vltor Upper and Lower

I do like the short barrel setup.

just enough room for an acog, aimpoint, eotech, and some 45 degree back up, back ups!
wink.gif

Vltor, nice! Definitely one of the best looking uppers out there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I do like the short barrel setup. </div></div>

Second that, short as it gets!
laugh.gif

Spirit Mfg out of Florida made lowers for Vltor (or so I was told by a dealer on my pistol) before either making their own or having them put their symbol on the side. I do know that they are EXACTLY the same design, if not the same. Awesome built stuff by the way.
OP... what configuration are you planning???

Looking at going with a DD chf 14.5 barrel, with Vltor VC-2a compensator, Troy bravo 13" battle rail, Magpul ACS stock, MS3 sling, eotech 516, BCM M16 BCG, and BCM Mod3 chraging handle. That will be the set up. Still haven't decided the fore hand grip though. I do want to change the trigger guard too. I picked the Vltor upper and lower from PK firearms in Indiana, they had aonly a few upper and lowers left in stock.