• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vltor

While I have not run a VLTOR SBR I have never seen a product of theirs released that wasn't top notch. I would expect no less from their SBR.

While I have not run a VLTOR SBR I have never seen a product of theirs released that wasn't top notch. I would expect no less from their SBR.

I agree to this 100%, Vltor is local to me (Tucson) and being in LE I've had the chance to tour their place and it's squared away as is every product I have ever purchased from them. I wouldn't hesitate one bit.

VLTOR is top notch products all the way around, 1 of my favorite companies to deal with also.
Their CASV rails, A5 buffer system, VIS uppers, and EMOD stock are awesome! I want one of their
lower receivers. Fired a friend's SBR upper and it was flawless and accurate In semi and FA. I wonder
who supplies their barrels, or do they make them In house?? As an AR15 assembler, it is always a pleasure
to not have any issues with fitment or quality.

Just make sure Knesek actually has it in stock. Jus' sayin. Knesek has gotten crossways with people a few times over backordering unobtainium. Not saying that Vltor is that, they may be cranking them out left and right, just make sure you know one way or the other.

Knesek Guns shows a BBB rating of F. A while back I posted about some problems I had with Knesek Guns and Thor Global Defense and to my dismay, those problems remain to this day, nearly two years later. It's my suspicion that the products listed on their website are at a severe disconnect with the real inventory in the warehouse. It appears that they'll take your order (and your money) and then begin the process of finding the product for you. That of course takes a long time and should the customer decide to back out of the order (who wants to wait 6 months for something that was supposedly in stock?), Knesek will charge you a 50% restocking fee.

I'd stay away from Knesek. I know a lot of guys in the Hometown Forum on ARF have been sideways with them. I almost had them draft my NFA trust, after a little research I found out that someone had given them a copy of a trust a lawyer had drawn up and they just change the names and personal info. I decided to back out of that deal before I even got started.

Not trying to bash knesek but my buddy just had a bad deal with them on a supressor. He bought and paid for one model and they shipped another. It has turned into a cluster

GunFreak101, Tribebreaker or anyone else reading this post. Please PM me if you have factual information that KGI conducts or has conducted business transactions within the State of Pennsylvania.
Thanks,
Serpent408
Max R., if you are still employed there.. I'd love to talk to you personally.