• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vogue Queer highlighted artist arrested for; you guessedit

1672158655001.png

This asshole needs to disappear

The cause of 99.99% of the world's problems is that certain people who should not be alive, are still living among us.
And they VOTE!
🤬

Whatever… a select few of scumbags are doing all sorts of nasty crap. The vast majority are not.

I find the general nonsense of the LGBQT movements to be annoying, but they’re Americans and can do whatever they want as long as it don’t violate the law.

Whatever… a select few of scumbags are doing all sorts of nasty crap. The vast majority are not.

I find the general nonsense of the LGBQT movements to be annoying, but they’re Americans and can do whatever they want as long as it don’t violate the law.

Yeah that's probably true, and not calling this crap out is how we got where we are and I for one am done with that. That whole "movement" is trying now to normalize pedophilia, (which is illegal btw), and its not whatever, it's disgusting and sick. It's not enough for them to be able to do as they please, it's always more. I have no "more" to give.

I guess just as I replied to it the last post was taken down. It said you clearly do not understand the movement they were talking about the LGDBQXYZ movement and I believe I do understand it I’m sitting in my master bathroom and I have a movement that is comparable. They are both a bunch of shit.

Reactions: Ronws and lash