Night Vision  VooDoo-S, -M

Freedomfighter68

PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Last I heard current lead times to dealers was 60 days. They are kick ass units...all I can say about them for now ?

Flip#1

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2018
North Carolina
Man that’s nice. Can’t wait to see what’s new for 2020. Hopefully prices will come
Down on nice toys like this.

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
No hands on experience, but based on the convo and expectations, it's more likely comparable to a Skeet than a Clip-On like the UTC or Tig. Once they're available, I'll snag one and do some testing.

Reactions: deersniper

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2014
NO AL
MAKO15 has a new Voodoo-S. They’re $15K now. Better than Skeet in some respects.

I had a Voodoo-S over a year ago when they were $12K. It was what I’d call an “early” unit. They’ve improved considerably.

It’s a better Skeet overall, especially as a clip-on.

@mako15 will be along shortly.

mako15

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
The image is a little more "thermal sensitive" for lack of a better term than the skeet due to the 12um versus 17um core in the skeet and shows objects thermally clearer than the skeet. But the image seems to show more of a grid than the skeet that I also think can be gotten used to. It has some extra features like a zero memory setting for 3 different zero configurations. The menu doesn't invert for upside down (helmet) use but is still totally usable. And it has tracIR. Also, digital zoom is 1x, 2x and 4x, while Skeet is 0.5, 1x, and 2x. Having 4x is quite useful and its pretty clear, and its available without having to go through the menu system (just hit one of the top 4 buttons to cycle through magnifications).

Last edited: