• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vortex 50% Certificate

wil_pt

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2019
Chicago
I went for a different scope so will sell my Vortex 50% cert. Expires July 2021. $200 shipped. PP FF.

Do you have to be military or law enforcement for this to work?

Do you have to purchase directly from vortex ?

If it has the example prices on it, what’s it show a gen 2 razor ebr -7c costing with 50% certificate?

thanks

Last edited:
Cert can be used by any individual. Must order from vortex. Go to their website and compute 50% off their MSRP. Call them to order then mail certificate.

Do you have to be military or law enforcement for this to work?

Do you have to purchase directly from vortex ?

If it has the example prices on it, what’s it show a gen 2 razor ebr -7c costing with 50% certificate?

thanks
When I used mine it was painless. I’m not LE or military. Don’t let the examples on the back of the cert confuse you. Just go to their website and look at the MSRP of whatever you want and subtract 50%. Then call them and confirm.

I haven't. I have seen pics of them posted for sale stating they were 50% off up to $800. Not saying this one is, was just saying a pic would be nice to confirm what you're getting. Should say on the cert if there is a max value.

Yes, the cert do state up to $800 based on RETAILER PRICE which is confusing. The 50% discount will be taken from their website MSRP. See pricing example.

Attachments

• 90838705-0D57-4BCF-B9B3-5F09739669AD.jpeg
    90838705-0D57-4BCF-B9B3-5F09739669AD.jpeg
    424.1 KB · Views: 51
I have used them. You get max of $800 off of the dealer price, which is much less than MSRP. It generally works out such that you get 50% off MSRP or maybe a little more when you buy one of their more expensive optics. In my experience, it is definitely worth it if you buy any of their scopes that MSRP for 2800 or more (assuming you spend 200 on the cert). I got a razer Gen 2 for hunting about a month ago using one of these certs. Think it came out to 1499 without the tremor reticle. Took about a month to get the scope. No requirement for law enforcement or military that I'm aware of, but you do have to go directly through Vortex and be sure to submit it before the expiration. Hope that helps