• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Vortex bling

Boltfluter

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
Haines, Oregon
Hey Guys,

Vortex fluting through Black Cerakote. Can also do it on the original factory black oxide finish. Thanks for looking.
grin.gif

Regards, Paul.

Re: Vortex bling

tell me more about getting this done. Please. who does it and how much. Does it effect the head space on a 700 bolt?

Hey Paul you wouldn't by chance be able to run the flut for the LA bolt closer towards the end of the handle would you?

Hey Guys,

No it does not effect headspace in any way. These bolts were coated in Black Cerakote when I received them. So, I did the Vortex style fluting through the Cerakote. I can also flute through the factory black oxide coating for a similar look. The fluting runs 85.00 + 12.00 shipping/insurance. If you would like the bolt coated with Cerakote before fluting it runs 60.00 for just the bolt body or 75.00 with the shroud included. Here is the link to my site. Just click and go www.boltfluting.com Here's a pic of a polished body with Vortex fluting, which is another option. Thanks for your interest.
grin.gif

Regards, Paul.

[img:left]http://
url]
[/img]

[img:left]http://
url]
[/img]

5280EM!,

No problem. All you need to do is reference it on the order form. And I will adjust the ratio of the flute length. Thanks.
grin.gif

Regards, Paul.

i'd rock one
laugh.gif
paul i love how you try new shit instead of copying everyone else. keep it up bro. love it

Whats the turn around time? and do you coat the exposed metal with any type or coating so it doesnt rust? or do you leave it bare?

Danny,

Turn around time is 10 working days or less. Usually less. There are no issues with rust. Just keep a light coat of oil on the bolt body, like you would anyway, and you are GTG. It is no different than a BDL bolt that is polished from the factory. Thanks for the inquiry.
smile.gif

Regards, Paul.

In the first photo with 2 bolts, is the bottom a Surgeon bolt knob or custom design? Thanks.

would you be able to do skip fluting too, as I have never seen one yet.. Thanks..