• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex customer service is awesome

Dantrom

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2009
northwest ohio
I have a razor 1-4 and I burred up the screw slot one the battery cover unscrewing it!
No big deal to me but have been considering moving it for more mag.
Since the scope is in perfect condition other than the battery cover I thought I'd call just to see how much a new one would be.
When I called to ask how much one would cost they where more interested in why I might need one. Told them "I burred up the slot removing it, my fault not yours!"
They said "don't worry about it, all we need is your address and a new one will go out to you today!"
Holy crap!
I like dealing with this company! I see me owning more of their scopes in the near future!

Thanks Vortex optics

You guys rock!

Re: Vortex customer service is awesome

They are the best I have dealt with. Sent in a Diamond Back for my roomate and they checked it, and then in 1 week there was a new one sitting at the door.
Stated they looked at it and did not want to deal with the repair and sent a new one to him. Put back on the rifle and all is good.

Thats good to know. My cousin is waiting on his first vortex scope and I'm sure he'd like to hear that! Get some pics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Infidel308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What was wrong with the scope? </div></div>

really?...........

Yup. I had a problem with a cheap vortex scope. Sent it in and I got another one. No hassles whatsoever. Definitely lives up to their warranty claim.