• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Vortex Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 FFP EBR-2C Reticle w- rings $300

GN4HIR

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2007
Houston, Tx
Hey kids, what time is it? Its Vortex scope time! This scope offers great features for the money, a nice reticle, decent knobs and FFP. Sadly I have some really nice glass (Old US Optics / Premier etc..) and its ruined me for anything midgrade. So, I'm selling a few scopes that are laying around or not getting shot much and looking for something a little better. This Vortex has been on this .22 semi auto and to a few range outings. I'm going to sell it with the rings (I haven't checked but I'd assume the tube is fine under the rings). Price is $300 and I'll include insured ground shipping for locations in the lower 48. No international sales. You can pay via PayPal 'friend & family' or send me a money order.

Thanks for looking! ;)

Vortex 1.jpg
Vortex 2.jpg
Vortex 4.jpg
Vortex 3.jpg

Hello,
I would like to buy your scope, not sure about how to proceed. Is there a direct message function?
Thanks, Ray