• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex FFP PST

Re: Vortex FFP PST

Late June is what I've heard as well.

As of now Vortex is saying that June is still a solid release date. They will be in tight supply for the first little while, but June should be correct

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guy Coker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well its june, and I have a empty scope rings anxiously waiting for the Viper. </div></div>

Me too! lol just got a pre-order in but will be paying the balance on the 11th when I get my first big paycheck for the summer. Can't wait!

I'm probably in a list of thousands that, too, have empty scope rings awaiting a PST. However, I don't know which one I anticipate more, the scope, or the EXPLOSION of posts we will see here...

also waiting for this, but only placed the order in mid-april so I am probably on the bottom of the list.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffersonv</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AAm I the only one that is concerned with the cups at the bottom of the turrets? Seems like a great place to collect grit.

</div></div>

The Leupold M1 turrets are very similar in that respect....and have been around and working for years.