• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex Impact 4000 on Thermal rig

DW2023

Private
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2023
Kansas
Has anyone ran there Impact 4000 on a thermal? If so, did you have any issues and was the screen bright enough?

I just hooked one up a couple weeks ago. Not bad at all really, just followed along with the YouTube tutorial by vortex. No issues with the screen (or anything else), very visible.

Side question if anyone knows…I need to call n-vision, the mil reticle is 1 mills hashes on 2x zoom, so would 4x be 2 mills, right?

Attachments

• IMG_9624.jpeg
    IMG_9624.jpeg
    442.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_9539.jpeg
    IMG_9539.jpeg
    217.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_9540.jpeg
    IMG_9540.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 66
It’s plenty bright even on the lowest setting which isn’t necessarily a good thing at all times

I just hooked one up a couple weeks ago. Not bad at all really, just followed along with the YouTube tutorial by vortex. No issues with the screen (or anything else), very visible.

Side question if anyone knows…I need to call n-vision, the mil reticle is 1 mills hashes on 2x zoom, so would 4x be 2 mills, right?
4x would be .5 mil