• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

VORTEX MIL/LE MEMORIAL DAY SALE

Euro.Connor

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2023
PA
www.eurooptic.com
Where does it apply in the process, I put a scope in my cart and went through checkout (I'm already setup as mil) and the discount never showed up?

Reactions: diverdon
Damn, I got 2 last year but passing this time. Its going for about $500 more now. The Leupold Mil discount on the MK5 HD is pretty nice though.

I greatly appreciate the post @Euro.Connor,

I've been pinging EuroOptic's customer service all month in anticipation of this sale and was notified of such early Thursday morning. I was hoping for 55% like last year but you'd better believe I jumped on it on Thursday morning even at 50% off. For what it's worth, I greatly appreciate you supporting the Hide and keeping us in the loop of sales as well as offering the Vortex discount.

As for me, I have a couple of UHD bino's coming my way- order placed on Thursday morning and expected delivery on Saturday with a very reasonable insurance expense offered. EuroOptics rocks, and I can't wait for the Razor UHD's to get here tomorrow morning.Hopefully in a few months I can provide a qualified review of the Razor UHD Bino's.

Thanks again,

-LD

I was looking at the Strike Eagle 3-18x44 SKU: SE-31802 and don't see 50% off is it available for this optic?

I greatly appreciate the post @Euro.Connor,

I've been pinging EuroOptic's customer service all month in anticipation of this sale and was notified of such early Thursday morning. I was hoping for 55% like last year but you'd better believe I jumped on it on Thursday morning even at 50% off. For what it's worth, I greatly appreciate you supporting the Hide and keeping us in the loop of sales as well as offering the Vortex discount.

As for me, I have a couple of UHD bino's coming my way- order placed on Thursday morning and expected delivery on Saturday with a very reasonable insurance expense offered. EuroOptics rocks, and I can't wait for the Razor UHD's to get here tomorrow morning.Hopefully in a few months I can provide a qualified review of the Razor UHD Bino's.

Thanks again,

-LD
I have a set of the new UHD 8x32 coming my way, I like compact/lightweight units. Which ones did you grab?

I have a set of the new UHD 8x32 coming my way, I like compact/lightweight units. Which ones did you grab?
I just saw those after I placed my order, I missed those being released until Thursday.

I snagged the 8x42, 12x50, & 18x56 UHD's (among some other goodies). I'm like a kid on Christmas morning waiting on UPS today.

I'm going to let the credit card cool off for a couple of days and get hands on the other UHD's but depending on how I like them I might be tempted to pick up either an 8 or 10x32 before the sale ends next Thursday. I'd have to do more research on the reviews for the 32's before I'm comfortable pulling the trigger a second time.

If you can- please let us know what you think of the 8x32's once you get them.

-LD

The packages got delivered this afternoon and I was able to mount them onto a tripod for a bit. So far- I'm happy. The furthest I was able to glass was a touch over 450 yards during today's experiment but I've been able to clearly read license plates and even noticed a water tower way off into the distance that I never recognized was there before trying out the bino's today.

I didn't get a chance to repeat the experiment this evening as the light was fading but will save that for another day. Either way, so far so good and happy with the Razor UHD's and am super pleased with EuroOptic's service. I'm still looking into the x32's to see what I can learn about those because If I can get similar results in a smaller package... this might get expensive...

-LD

Still very happy with the glass- but not so smitten with the Vortex Pro Binocular Adapter though... the system or at least the idea makes sense but as I play with it this evening- I just can't seem to get a solid lock up using the adapter on a tripod. I don't suppose anyone else here has any tips to rectify the issue? The 'knob' of the system got seized on the 18x56 bino's as well (and no, I didn't wrench down on installing it), and I had to break out the pliers and use a towel to tweak it loose to avoid damaging it. No issues with the 12x50's or 8x42's using the additional 'knob' I picked up so not sure what was going on there with the 18x56's. Either I cinched it down more than I can recall or that's another issue in the pro adapter system when using it with an extra heavy bino in the summer heat?

IDK- more to follow. Glass is great- adapter is still on the fence...

-LD