• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Vortex New Viper HD Binos

jrbet83

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2009
Pasco, Washington
I did a search and came up with nothing. What's the word on the HD coming to some Vortex binos and spotting scopes? Anyone look through them? I love my Viper bino's, but wondering if I need to sell them and upgrade.

Re: Vortex New Viper HD Binos

I got on the list for the viper hd spotting scope, LOL I just got off the PST list by recv my scope from L.O., anyway Scott at vortex told me the other day a few months but I have time, I am also wiating for some viper 12x42 from cameraland to arrive in the mail, they should be here by thursday, Dam Vortex is going to make me go broke or get divorced LOL

I played with the Razor spotting scope yesterday at the Bass Pro Shop in Denver and I was very impressed. It was about thirty minutes until dusk and I was looking through a window at an intersection and strip mall almost 2 miles away and I could read street signs with crystal clarity. I was amazed at the amount of light that was collected in the scope. Needless to say, it's now on my shopping list, haha.

We recently receive both and have them ready to ship. I have not had a chance to field test either yet but if you are interested give me a call.

Thanks
Marshall
713-436-5121