• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex pro rings

The last pair I bought look identical to my other seekins rings…… that was end of last year.

I think you guys may be confusing the pro rings with the precision matched rings. Precision matched are obviously Seekins and I think Vortex is open about that. The pro rings are less money.

Reactions: Holliday
I use the Precision Matched rings. Pricey but worth it. No lapping needed. No breaking. When you tighten to the specified torque, it holds the scope well.

Whether a person uses a Vortex optic or not, the rings are well done.

Yep, my bad. Just looked them up and I was referring to the precision matched rings. Guess I have never used the pro version.

last set I bought from a family member that gets an FFL discount for a little more than the price they go for used on here. Most of my seekins/vortex rings I buy off here for around $100-110

Post a want to buy add on here and usually someone will have what you want within a week or 2

That and they look to be a lighter weight clone of the Seekins, how does that saying go ? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery
"Actually," I believe the saying is that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Sr Pendejo, AIC. And quotation nazi.