• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex PST 6-24x50 in stock anywhere?

nnn66

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2006
Texas
I've made numerous phone calls to all the major optics retailers this morning, trying to buy a Vortex PST 6-24x50 ffp MOA/MOA and nobody seems to have them in stock or has much idea when they will get any. Do any of you guys happen to know of somebody I could call to find one in stock and ready to ship? Thanks!

Re: Vortex PST 6-24x50 in stock anywhere?

Try Bearbasinoutfitters.com

I just ordered a Vortex PST 4-16 on Friday and the guy said they have quite a bit of Vortex in stock

As fa as I know, the PST ffp scopes are all on back order everywhere. You may need to put your name in somewhere to get in line.

did you try CameralandNY? I just got that exact optic from them a few weeks ago. They had a few in stock when I ordered

Thanks for the responses. I had tried cameralandNY and they told me it could be a few weeks before they get any. Also tried just about everybody else I could think of and got the same story. I did, however, call the phone number on that eBay listing and the guy said he had one in stock, took my order over the phone and I've already received an email with a UPS tracking number for the shipment, so it looks like I have one on the way! The phone number associated with the eBay listing was for a company called Euro Optics. I don't know anything about them, so I hope they're a reputable dealer because I've already placed my order with them. Thanks for all of the replies to my question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nnn66</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the responses. I had tried cameralandNY and they told me it could be a few weeks before they get any. Also tried just about everybody else I could think of and got the same story. I did, however, call the phone number on that eBay listing and the guy said he had one in stock, took my order over the phone and I've already received an email with a UPS tracking number for the shipment, so it looks like I have one on the way! The phone number associated with the eBay listing was for a company called Euro Optics. I don't know anything about them, so I hope they're a reputable dealer because I've already placed my order with them. Thanks for all of the replies to my question. </div></div>

Euro Optic is as good as it gets; they have the best customer service I've experienced.

Thanks Firebird. I thought it all sounded legit, so I gave him my credit card info over the phone. Then, afterwards, I started second guessing myself for ordering from someone I didn't know anything about. Your post helps put my mind at ease on that. The fact that he sent me a confirmstion email with a tracking number was a good thing too!

now i need help finding one of these scopes please help

i checked ebay and they are out. i called cameraland but had no answer i will try them tomorrow. the 4-16 is everywhere, will it be worth it to hold out for the 6-24?

CameralandNY I just got mine today. They gave me a free t-shirt (vortex) and some coffee.

The search is over! i called the guys at euro optic and they said they had a few in stock so i ordered mine. cant wait for it to get here. i ordered a 6-24 FFP also ordered the match rings. im very excited cant wait to mount that thing and shoot my new rifle