• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Vortex PST VS Hubble space scope

Re: Vortex PST VS Hubble space scope

Who in the hell has the Hubbles in stock? Anyone? Don't get me wrong, my Counter Sniper glass is kick ass, but I needs more powers!!!!

I just got my Mhubble40A5. Just want your ideas:

What sniper stock should I get for it?

What drag bag should I get for it, it is over 50 inches, and the HSRC is only 49 inches.

What rear bag......

I already have Exbal, field firing solutions and shooter, but none of them tell me how to exactly hit the target, maybe premier will install the Horus reticle in my new hubble.

What do you drive?

Plans for a wood bipod??

I wouldn't be opposed to letting regular size girls shoot my new Mhubble40A5.

Where are you guys getting mags for these.

Triad shipped my scope cover for the new Hubble amazingly fast, and Ceylon shipped my new HubbleSlinger Eberlestock the same day I ordered it!!!

The original action I ordered for this build has yet to come though, any one know how to get a hold of anyone at Lawton?

I still wish Eric Reid would have put this together.

I didn't follow the break in procedure on my Mhubble40A5. Did I ruin it?

Cerakoat or Krylon?

Convince me I need the Hubble Atlas...

You will need to post a poll to help you pick the perfect Hubble compatible tactical watch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Topstrap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been wondering if it comes with a sunshield?

Topstrap </div></div>
lol, win. I misssed this earlier.

I ordered a Hubble from Botach 3 weeks ago. I finally got an email from them this morning saying it was on backorder.

Didn't the first gen hubbles have a focus problem? I heard the eye relief was astronamical

Got mine in the mail today.
cool.gif
Still looking for a set of rings. Anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah the Vortex is nice and all but can you use it to see the rings around Uranus ?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/12/1222_051222_uranus.html </div></div>

No, but I can see the chick across the roads anus if she leaves her window open!
grin.gif

The FOV on the hubble will be freakin sweet, it will be great for movers and you can actually see the coriolis effect through the intergalactic mirage because the hubbie users HD glass.

On the other hand the vortex has milling dots which snipers use so can't really argue with that so I would say vortex all the way....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The FOV on the hubble will be freakin sweet, it will be great for movers and you can actually see the coriolis effect through the intergalactic mirage because the hubbie users HD glass.

<span style="font-weight: bold">On the other hand the vortex has milling dots which snipers use so can't really argue with that so I would say vortex all the way....</span></div></div>

Unless I call up the Hubble factory and ask them to install a giant Horus reticle
laugh.gif
aint no body getting away then
laugh.gif

Aron-