• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 6/03/2011

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 5/9/2011</span>

We have gone thru the packing list of arriving PST's, deducted the pre-paid orders and have the following available at this time for immediate shipment. Please keep in mind that as orders arrive today this availability may change.

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 in both MRAD and MOA

Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 in both MRAD and MOA

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP in both MRAD and MOA

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 SFP in both MRAD and MOA

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP in MRAD

We would like to thank everyone for their patients and understanding during the delay due to back order on the PST line of scopes.

The 6-24x50 FFP MOA and 4-16x50 FFP MOA have not arrived in this shipment, however, we are expecting them in next weeks shipment.

Please feel free to give a call with any questions. Thank you for your continued support.

Re: Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 5/9/2011

Hmmmm....

No mention of the 6-24x50 FFP MIL/MIL in this post.

Still "3-4 months out" from March?????

My son pre-ordered and it would be REALLY NICE if I could have it mounted when he gets back from Afghanistan. Of all the stuff he's ordered in anticipation of his return, this scope is the #1 thing he's looking forward to.

Re: Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 5/9/2011

Keep us posted I am seriously considering the mil 6-24 one.

Re: Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 5/11/2011

<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 5/11/2011</span>

After filling initial orders in our system, and since we started this thread on Monday, we still have the following scopes available at this time:

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP in MRAD

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 SFP in MOA

We would like to thank everyone for their patients and understanding during the delay due to back order on the PST line of scopes.

The 6-24x50 FFP MOA and 4-16x50 FFP MOA did not arrive in this shipment, however, we are expecting them in next weeks shipment.

We are accepting orders for all PST scopes and expect to have full inventory of all models in the PST line within the next week to 10 days.

Thank you for your continued support.

Ordered a 2.5-10X44 last Friday. Looking forward to checking these new Viper PST's out.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 5/17/2011</span>

I just wanted to post an updated list of what is available:

Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 in both MRAD

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP in MRAD

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 SFP in MRAD

The 6-24x50 FFP MOA and 4-16x50 FFP MOA did not arrive in this last shipment, however, we are expecting them in next weeks shipment.

We are accepting orders for all PST scopes and expect to have full inventory of all models in the PST line within the next week to 10 days.

Re: Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 6/03/2011

<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 6/03/2011</span>

Thankfully, a shipment of PST's has arrived and it was quite sizable. After filling all of our back orders, we still have the following scopes available at this time:

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP in both MOA & MRAD

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 FFP in both MOA & MRAD

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP in both MOA & MRAD

Looks like Doug has got what everyone wanted.
Stand up guy with great service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rarebreed93</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Stand up guy with great service. </div></div>

Understatement.

Just saw this post are there any 6x24 left, doesnt say on website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: emmagator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just saw this post are there any 6x24 left, doesnt say on website. </div></div>

Everything there is in stock and available for shipping on Monday

Does this mean that the other dealers will have stock soon ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9fingers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does this mean that the other dealers will have stock soon ? </div></div>

You mean after you order 1-2 from Doug?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 9fingers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does this mean that the other dealers will have stock soon ? </div></div>
As I am not aware of what other dealers do or do not have on order with Vortex I cannot say who will or will not have what in stock, although I would think that the dealers who had orders in place with Vortex will also have inventory.

Re: Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 6/11/2011

<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 6/11/2011</span>

Last weeks shipment flew on out of here, however, we were lucky enough to get another shipment in. As of today we have the following scopes in stock:

Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x44 in MOA

Vortex Viper PST 4-16x50 SFP in both MOA & MRAD

Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 FFP in both MOA & MRAD

We would like to thank everyone for their patients and understanding during the delay due to back orders on the PST line of scopes.

My PST 6-24x50 FFP MRAD should be at the door tomorrow.
Thanks Cameraland.

Thank you everyone for your continued support and your patients and understanding during the supply issues with the PST's

Re: Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 6/16/2011

<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 6/16/2011</span>

Here is the most up to date in stock information:

Vortex Viper 6-24x50 FFP in MRAD

Please feel free to call me or Neil with any questions.

BTW, for those of you who are waiting on back orders for the Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 SFP in MOA we will be filling all those orders in the next couple of days. We are receiving enough of these to complete all backorders, but no extras at this time for inventory. We hope to get another shipment next week.

Happy Father's Day

Re: Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 10/17/2011

<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 10/17/2011</span>

Vortex Viper 6-24x50 FFP in both MOA & MRAD

BTW, for those of you who are waiting on back orders for the Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 SFP in MOA or MRAD we will be filling all those orders in the next couple of weeks when Vortex receives their next delivery.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gr8fuldoug</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST's Availability - Updated 10/17/2011</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Vortex Viper [PST] 6-24x50 FFP</span></span> in both MOA & MRAD

BTW, for those of you who are waiting on back orders for the Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 SFP in MOA or MRAD we will be filling all those orders in the next couple of weeks when Vortex receives their next delivery. </div></div>

I don't know how long you've had this in stock but I'm kicking myself for not checking back sooner.
You just got me off of "perpetual backorder" at another (nameless) retailer.
Thank you, sir.

Just placed an order with you guys after reading this thread. Good to see a supplier keeping people up to date with availability.

Doug,

Enjoyed dealing with ya yesterday. Sorry that it's been so long since I've dealt with Cameraland.

By the way, Hide Guys, I bought a Nikon F2-S and lenses from Cameraland back in 1972. The service was great then, and it still is!!!

Thanx, Doug . . . .