• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Vortex PST's Availability

gr8fuldoug

Supporting Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2006
Old Bethpage NY
www.cameralandny.com
<span style="font-weight: bold">Vortex PST Riflescopes</span>

We just received the following e-mail from Vortex

<span style="font-style: italic">We have some good news. Over the next few weeks we will be getting a very large amount of Viper PST riflescopes. It’s not enough to cover all the backorders but it will make a large dent in the amount of backorders you will be able to fulfill for your customers. We will keep you posted as those come in and provide you numbers we can ship you.

Thanks for you and your customers continued patience on the PST series.</span>

Re: Vortex PST's Availability

That's some great news!!!!

FWIW, opticsplanet has them in stock. the 6-24 one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FWIW, opticsplanet has them in stock. the 6-24 one </div></div>

FFP?

I've ordered 3 in stock items from them in the past and every time it was actually out-of-stock...

Called and ordered mine from Doug this morning. Great support from them so far.

OpticsPlanet is notorious for showing items in-stock on their website incorrectly. I actually called them and they DO NOT have any of the 6x24 PST's (FFP or SFP) in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: taseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FWIW, opticsplanet has them in stock. the 6-24 one </div></div>

FFP?

I've ordered 3 in stock items from them in the past and every time it was actually out-of-stock... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HPArmory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Called and ordered mine from Doug this morning. Great support from them so far.

OpticsPlanet is notorious for showing items in-stock on their website incorrectly. I actually called them and they DO NOT have any of the 6x24 PST's (FFP or SFP) in stock.
</div></div>

nice... It says online they have it in stock (well amazon does, no inventory check on their own website)

so I guess they don't

Doug doesn't have them in stock either though right. you ordered for a backorder?

yes, I backordered. From talking to Doug I was convinced he would probably be my best shot (pun intended) at getting one the soonest.