• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Vortex Razor G2 4.5-27 EBR2C MRAD & Athlon Ares ETR UHD 4.5-30x56

Ubaderb

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2020
Vortex includes everything in the picture plus the original box, rear scope cap, DST adapter ring, and bubble level. I have lost the string for the Scope Chaps but I do have a replacement coming in. Some small nicks you can see on the turrets. $1500 $1475. shipped. PP F&F or Venmo
Razor 1.jpg
Razor 2.jpg

Athlon Ares ETR UHD 4.5-30x56 with the APRS1 Mil reticle. Includes the ARC rings, DST adapter ring, and original box. $950 $925 shipped. PP F&F or Venmo.

Athlon 1.jpg

Athlon 2.jpg

Last edited:
Idk ,
we made a deal weeks ago on both scopes , my request before sending payment ,,,,,,,even though he has good /great feed back ,,,,,,, was to send me a picture of the scopes with a price of paper with his info on it A week later he apologizes and said he sent it to the wrong number , I said no worries send me the picture and we will move forward ,,,,,even gave him my number again , that is the last I have heard , replied to the pm several times asking what was going on and nothin , he has logged in a few times but still hasn’t replied , again , IDK