• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex scopes and warranty?

pepperbelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
I was reading a post about the Horus scopes and someone printed the Vortex warranty.
WOW! That is a warranty.
I have my Viper on the way. It sounds like I finally did something I won't regret later.
I can't wait to get it mounted, and also try out my new rifle.

Jim

Re: Vortex scopes and warranty?

I really wanted the FFP mil/mil Vortex. Just couldn't wait that long. Everything I hear about them has been very positive, though, even on the lower priced models. I'm sure I'll wind up with one eventually.

Re: Vortex scopes and warranty?

This is from a reply M1k3 posted in the Horus thread:

From Vortex's website:

Our warranty is about you, not us. It's about taking care of you after the sale. The VIP stands for Very Important Promise to you (our customers) that we will do the following:
Repair or replace your Vortex product for any reason at NO CHARGE TO YOU. It doesn't matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it.
Unlimited lifetime Warranty
Fully transferable
No warranty card to fill out
No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.

Jim