• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex tracking

Private
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2022
Australia
Hey brains trust…..just watched this video -
And was wondering if the problematic tracking on the Venom was similar (issues) as the Strike Eagle? Any similar experiences?? I have 2 x Arken SH4 Gen2 scopes, so my tracking is not in doubt, but I found the windage issue with the Venom an interesting discovery. Thanks all.
My friend is looking at a Strike Eagle and was wondering (similar price range) if the internal mechanics were the same, that’s all. No big deal.

Last edited:
This is should be called, the story of two different mechanism designs.
You’ll find that with a lot of scopes.
Also, I think his price is off. 699$ for a venom? Nope.
The strike eagle is different than the venom, I think it’s even made by a different oem.

Last edited:
Hey brains trust…..just watched this video -
And was wondering if the problematic tracking on the Venom was similar (issues) as the Strike Eagle? Any similar experiences?? I have 2 x Arken SH4 Gen2 scopes, so my tracking is not in doubt, but I found the windage issue with the Venom an interesting discovery. Thanks all.
My friend is looking at a Strike Eagle and was wondering (similar price range) if the internal mechanics were the same, that’s all. No big deal.

So you registered here today to shill Arken without remotely trying to hide your intent? TLDR: Can I have those two S&B scopes you didn't want?