• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vortex Viper 20-60x80 Spotter Straight Part # VPR-80S. Any Reviews with this spotter?

Shoottothrill

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Arizona
Does anyone own or use this Vortex spotter? Thinking of purchasing for $600.00. Would like to hear some reviews or opinions on it or if you have suggestions for a quality spotter in this price range? Thanks for your help and suggestions.

havent got to finger bang one yet but guy at one of the shops swears by it. hes saving up for one.

I have not tried that spotter yet, but I plan to purchase one soon. Although I'm undecided between the straight and the angled model. I have several Vortex products, and everyone of them is as good or better than any other brand at the same price point. I don't think you will be disappointed.

I just got the viper hd 20-60 80 after using it a course I shot at. It's the best I've used, which isn't saying much, but there were several other scope brands at said course and the viper hd was clearly the best. Well, the Razor was the best, but not worth twice the price in my opinion. Trace and splash were very easy to see with this scope. The viper does everything I need it to do. For the price I'm not sure you can do better.