• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex viper (hs)

Re: Vortex viper (hs)

My understanding is same as pst just with differnt reticles and turrets. But not 100% sure about that.

I'd call them up and just ask. Thay've been extremely helpfull with all the questions I've been asking them over the past few days.

The HS 1-4 has covered turrets Vs exposed for the 1-4 PST, but same reticle choices and illumination.

The larger HS models have different reticle options, capped turrets and no Illumination. Then there is the HS-LR models...

Pull them up and check the specs against the PSTs to be sure:
http://www.vortexoptics.com/category/viper_hs_riflescopes

I was going with the Viper HS at first and then got the Viper PST its worth it for the extra $$ you get the iluminated reticle you also get uncapped turrets and zero stop with the PST aswell as parallax adjustment. And for me the extra $$ i thought it was worth it..

Hs-high speed on the elevation turret. 1/2" moa adjustments I think you get 24moa on one revolution.

They have the 1/2 moa adjustment on the elevation, I just got one and the glass looks really good. just waiting on the rings so I can mount it on my Tikka Tac in 6.5 creedmoor.