• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper PST 6-24 ffp moa

07zx6r

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2011
Ft.Rucker AL
After almost 4 weeks of searching th internet for a new/used PST, I finely gave up and opted for a good deal on a Mark 4 8.5-25 illuminated.. Literally with 7 minutes of transferring the money via paypal for the Mark 4, a buddy called me and told me he found one on another forum....long story short, I now have almost $2000 invested in two scopes..try explaining that to your fiance while saving for our wedding in July. The PST came in the mail today and the Mark 4 shold be here by the weekend. Gonna try out each one and sell the one I like the least. (sorry for the shitty picture quality)

IMG_5890.jpg

Re: Vortex Viper PST 6-24 ffp moa

Nice! Give one to your fiance because she'll probably put you in her sights at some point anyways judging by what you just pulled. She might as well save some money and use what's already in the house. Hahaha. Seriously, you'll probably be able to sell either one pretty quickly, especially that Viper PST FFP.