• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 Mils & MOA’s check it out!!!

Rsos2313

Mahoning Valley Milling Co, Punxsutawney PA 15767
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2018
Punxsutawney PA
m.facebook.com
We have a bunch of Vortex Viper PST Gen 2’s for sale!!

Please DM to see if Hide Priceing is available!!!!
MAP$999.99
33811F75-F1C7-40EA-8391-1FA772E53021.jpeg
473EE4C3-FFC3-4A69-BFD7-FF9613849B1E.jpeg

Mine arrived yesterday, two days after the order was placed. I just got home from a business trip today and I'm totally pleased. Price is outstanding and service was excellent. If you are in the market for one of these scopes, you owe it to yourself to send a PM. Thank you and I look forward to
doing business with you in the future.
IMG_3971.jpg

Reactions: JSchell1309
Mine arrived yesterday, two days after the order was placed. I just got home from a business trip today and I'm totally pleased. Price is outstanding and service was excellent. If you are in the market for one of these scopes, you owe it to yourself to send a PM. Thank you and I look forward to
doing business with you in the future. View attachment 7030728
Awesome, looks great! Thank you for the review, if you need anytime else let us know!!

Got mine and loving it thanks a ton! Fast shipping also will definitely be calling again for future purchases.

Reactions: Rsos2313
Got mine today it's exactly what I ordered at an unbeatable price with great customer service. Hope to order another one soon. Thank you

got mine today as well

really want to buy a 2nd soon or an HD gen II

Definitely recommend to buy from, I received a PST 2 and Razor Gen 2 fast. Thanks for the simple transaction and great pricing!