• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper PST Gen II Turret Failure

Mike Ryan

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2020
Southeastern MA
I have the 5-25x50 with the EBR-2C reticle on an RPR. It has performed flawlessly for the past three years. Yesterday, I went out to shoot, set up at about 400 yds, dialed 2.7 mils of elevation and shot. No impact. Checked everything, shot again. No impact and couldn't se any miss on the dirt berm. At this point I'm concerned. I am usually dead on at this range and there is almost no wind. Should be an easy shot all day long. I rechecked everything, brought the turret back to zero and dialed up 2.7 again. everything worked as it should, solid clicks. Lowered the magnification from 15x to 10x and shot again. I thought I saw an impact on a hill between me and the target. I focused on that spot and shot again. Yep, impact in the dirt about halfway to the target. At this point, I realize something is wrong so I dial up another 4 mils. Shoot and impact is in the same spot in the dirt halfway to the target. At this point I start messing with the turret and notice as I go up further, it feels a little loose. I pulled up and the turret came away from the scope. Packed up and went home. I took some photos for reference. It looks like it will be going back to Vortex. Anyone have a similar experience? This rifle/scope has never been dropped or banged in any way. Safe to gun case to shooting mat and back, that's it.

20211107_143135.jpg
20211107_143126.jpg

90% of my scopes are Vortex. Nightforce fans, please save your comments:)

I've sent a few back for warranty service for the zero stop on the Vipers. When it works, it works really good. When it doesn't it's crap.

Thankfully, that's happened only on three scopes. Send it back to Vortex and they will fix it.

Download and fill out their warranty request form and send it with the scope. It takes about a couple of weeks to get the scope back.

https://vortexoptics.com/service-request

Last edited:
90% of my scopes are Vortex... When it works, it works really good. When it doesn't it's carp.

Thankfully, that's happened only on three scopes. Send it back to Vortex and they will fix it.

That's pretty much true. I think our customers have had better luck with PST Gen 2 than the higher magnification Razors. But, when you get a good one, it is a good scope. And, I suppose that is why their warranty is so easy to work with.

Where our customers have seemed to have superior experiences is with the LPVO Razor. I do not think I have heard a complaint for the Gen-II-E and Gen-III 1x6 and 1x10, other than weight (but that comes with the great ocular lens).

That's pretty much true. I think our customers have had better luck with PST Gen 2 than the higher magnification Razors. But, when you get a good one, it is a good scope. And, I suppose that is why their warranty is so easy to work with.

Where our customers have seemed to have superior experiences is with the LPVO Razor. I do not think I have heard a complaint for the Gen-II-E and Gen-III 1x6 and 1x10, other than weight (but that comes with the great ocular lens).

I have a couple of Razrs. The zeroing process is so much easier with those scopes.

Reactions: GhostFace
Just got off the phone with Vortex Customer Service. Great experience. They took all my info and emailed the service request form (filled out) and a prepaid shipping label to me. They said currently about 5-6 day turnaround time from when the receive the scope. Still curious how/when it failed.

Last time out, two weeks ago, I put 10 rounds on a std IPSC target at 430 yds then moved out to 835. I missed 5 rounds in a row, but chalked it up to my skill, or lack thereof, and a pretty stiff breeze. I never saw the misses and thinking about it, I usually do if I'm reasonably close. Now I'm really wondering when it failed.

Attachments

• 20211024_124336.jpg
    20211024_124336.jpg
    852.3 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: TACC
Thats the 4th Gen II PST I've seen do that. There's a design flaw there..
I wouldn’t jump so far out there to say a design flaw…. Maybe a batch of out of spec materials or even scopes that were not properly assembled from the beginning and took a while to surface. At the end of the day haters gonna hate and players gonna play.

OP, Vortex will take care of you.

Can you take pics with the grease wiped off where it broke?

I own the Gen II version of that scope. Mine's been flawless up to this point.
Did it ever get banged around? Do any PRS/Run-n-Gun stuff (barriers)?
I will admit, my rifles get treated like women, nicely. The rifle I have with that scope, is just a bench and prone gun.
Let us know what Vortex did to fix it, I would be interested to know what failed, so I can keep an eye on mine.
Hope you have good luck and Vortex takes care of you. Mac(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: LRJammer
I own the Gen II version of one of that scope. Mine's been flawless up to this point.
Did it ever get banged around? Do any PRS/Run-n-Gun stuff (barriers)?
I will admit, my rifles get treated like women, nicely. The rifle I have with that scope, is just a bench and prone gun.
Let us know what Vortex did to fix it, I would be interested to know what failed, so I can keep an eye on mine.
Hope you have good luck and Vortex takes care of you. Mac(y)
Never been banged around. Literally goes from safe to case to shooting mat and back. My shooting with it to this point has been 90% prone and the rest seated. I too treat my guns very gently. Vortex was great on the phone, I expect they will do what they said and repair or replace the scope.

I wouldn’t jump so far out there to say a design flaw…. Maybe a batch of out of spec materials or even scopes that were not properly assembled from the beginning and took a while to surface. At the end of the day haters gonna hate and players gonna play.

OP, Vortex will take care of you.
Like I said, I've seen four of them now that did that. Two of them at PRS matches, one of them at the range, and now our OP. Name an optic where you've seen this happen even once, let alone four times on the same optic. And four times is all that I'm personally aware of.

Here's a pic I took of the first time I saw it happen at a PRS match. This is two years ago, its not the same batch.. This guy in my squad traveled 6 hours to shoot a Pro Series match and only got through two stages.

So you can call me a hater for stating facts, or bury your head in the sand, it doesn't matter to me. Its a design flaw.

4 out of how many tens if not hundreds of thousands Gen II PSTs out there? That's the point that saying "design flaw" is a real stretch. How many can come in here and say it never happened to them? More than 4. Jumping to the "design flaw" conclusion is just a little much.

Never been banged around. Literally goes from safe to case to shooting mat and back. My shooting with it to this point has been 90% prone and the rest seated. I too treat my guns very gently. Vortex was great on the phone, I expect they will do what they said and repair or replace the scope.
You sound like me. Safe to case, to bed of the truck, to bench, or, pad. I use my stuff, I mean, they are "tools" after all, just don't beat on them.
I do have a couple of truck guns, but, they don't have a ton of $$ invested in the optics ( since that's what I mainly worry about), so there's that. Still, hope they take care of you, and please let us know the outcome. Mac(y)(y)

When I explained it to the CS rep on the phone, she said she had not heard of that happening before. I think, "hmm, that's a new one" were her exact words. Maybe that's BS, maybe she was on day one of her employment, but I suspect it's not a huge issue. I have the same scope in 3-15x on my AR10 and have no issues. I am rougher with that gun, still careful, but certainly not as gentle. I have a buddy who also has two Gen II's and has no issues. I will have no complaints if they make it right in a timely manner. If I were at a match and it happened, I'd be a little more upset, but still, shit happens. As Rob01 said, there are so many of these out there that if it were a design flaw or other major issue, I think we'd have heard about it.

Reactions: Gohring65
4 out of how many tens if not hundreds of thousands Gen II PSTs out there? That's the point that saying "design flaw" is a real stretch. How many can come in here and say it never happened to them? More than 4. Jumping to the "design flaw" conclusion is just a little much.
Yeah i feel like if it was a “design flaw” it would be a known problem throughout the community and there would be a recall through Vortex for at least a PSA regarding the issue. I don’t think it is widespread enough for that.

If you cruise through threads where a vortex has gone down there are always some of the same people that are quick to bash the brand/model just because it’s not there flavor. But as stated above, there are so many of these out there and have been getting used for at least 5-6 years now(im not sure how long the pst gen 2 has been out now). I would love to know the exact number this has happened to as well but chances are it’s such a small number compared to how many have been sold that it’s probably not even worth mentioning. But somehow you have now witnessed this happening to four of the same model of optic… crazy that you have experienced that but definitely a stretch to say it’s a design flaw.

Reactions: Gohring65
Here's another one. Took all of 5 minutes to find it.

This is just a Hide search. If there is even a small number of documented occurances here on the Hide, how many times has it happened to the many thousands of people out there who aren't members here. We are a small niche in the worldwide shooting community.

It shouldn't be happening at all, and it obviously is. So I guess I dont know what else to call it.

I notice I tend to be harder on my cheap stuff. I always seem to find the weak spot.
I see a lot of guys buy 2k scopes and talk about how tough and durable they are, you’ll see these guys act like they have a dozen eggs taped on top of the rifle. They baby them, I feel like I’d probably do the same with a piece of glass that cost me two weeks pay. Very few high end optics actually get tested to extreme of the manufacturer claims.

Here's another one. Took all of 5 minutes to find it.

This is just a Hide search. If there is even a small number of documented occurances here on the Hide, how many times has it happened to the many thousands of people out there who aren't members here. We are a small niche in the worldwide shooting community.

It shouldn't be happening at all, and it obviously is. So I guess I dont know what else to call it.

You seem pretty invested in furthering this argument… there are a lot of things that could have caused such instances. You and me can speculate on what causes this all day but until I hear from a vortex employee who works on these scopes and can really determine and explain what causes it, it’s just speculation. I find it hard to believe these guys are going to make an adjustment on the optic and the entire turret pulls away like it’s glued to their finger. At some point there had to be some sort of operator error, abuse, or a combination of both. But again, I am just speculating because I wasn’t there when the optic broke or when the vortex employee diagnosed the repair.

At some point there had to be some sort of operator error, abuse, or a combination of both

I can assure you that neither operator error nor abuse caused this failure. I don't know what did and am very much looking forward to hearing Vortex explain what may have happened.

Reactions: Baron23
At some point there had to be some sort of operator error, abuse, or a combination of both

I can assure you that neither operator error nor abuse caused this failure. I don't know what did and am very much looking forward to hearing Vortex explain what may have happened.
We are looking forward to hearing the outcome as well.

Hi Rob - now, I do own a 3-15 PST Gen 2 on a deer gun and I'm happy with it and Vortex.

But I believe what @Birddog6424 said was that HE has seen four of them...and not that four is the total number of failures within the fielded population....that being a number that nobody but Vortex will have.

As for it being a design flaw or not...well, I would say that its a failure mode that should not occur. Its a simple mechanical failure of the elevation shaft, I believe.

Now, I would not roll Vortex under the bus over this either....if it was endemic then there would be way more loud complaining on this site and others and I have not seen that.

But it is in Vortex's self-interest to determine the failure mechanism and correct it. Twisting off a turret is def not good for marketing, right?

Hi Rob - now, I do own a 3-15 PST Gen 2 on a deer gun and I'm happy with it and Vortex.

But I believe what @Birddog6424 said was that HE has seen four of them...and not that four is the total number of failures within the fielded population....that being a number that nobody but Vortex will have.

As for it being a design flaw or not...well, I would say that its a failure mode that should not occur. Its a simple mechanical failure of the elevation shaft, I believe.

Now, I would not roll Vortex under the bus over this either....if it was endemic then there would be way more loud complaining on this site and others and I have not seen that.

But it is in Vortex's self-interest to determine the failure mechanism and correct it. Twisting off a turret is def not good for marketing, right?

No not good marketing but calling it a design flaw is far from true. 5 out of 100,000 is a .00005% failure rate. And even if the amount is higher as those are just 4 he saw and one he found on the Hide, which happened at a match so could be one of his 4, then it would still be way below even a hundredth of a percent. Not a design flaw but a failure and all scopes have failures from time to time. Just the way it is. As you said if it was an epidemic of failures then there would be much more screaming on the internet. There isn’t.

You seem pretty invested in furthering this argument… there are a lot of things that could have caused such instances. You and me can speculate on what causes this all day but until I hear from a vortex employee who works on these scopes and can really determine and explain what causes it, it’s just speculation. I find it hard to believe these guys are going to make an adjustment on the optic and the entire turret pulls away like it’s glued to their finger. At some point there had to be some sort of operator error, abuse, or a combination of both. But again, I am just speculating because I wasn’t there when the optic broke or when the vortex employee diagnosed the repair.

First of all, this isn't an argument. I'm not arguing with anyone, I'm just pointing out what I know. It's the subject of this thread. Other folks are doing the same.

The turret breaking off IS a known issue to Vortex. They discovered it in their testing a long time ago. Apparently there is a centerpost that will snap. The Vortex rep right here on SH addressed it some time ago, but claimed that it took "serious" pressure to make it break. Thats turned out to not be true, as the guys I am aware of who broke their turrets were dialing them normally.

The link above is the 5th one I have seen or heard of, meaning all of you are now privy to at least 3 occurances. The OP, the one I linked, and the poster from last year. How many other scopes are you aware of that have snapped off the top turret 3 times?

But I wont beat a dead horse. I wont insist on calling it a design flaw. But its clearly a recurring issue that they should have addressed. There's not a statistical chance in hell that the CS would be aware of it and people would be seeing it in the wild unless it was occurring at least in a small percentage of scopes.

Reactions: FALex
First of all, this isn't an argument. I'm not arguing with anyone, I'm just pointing out what I know. It's the subject of this thread. Other folks are doing the same.

The turret breaking off IS a known issue to Vortex. They discovered it in their testing a long time ago. Apparently there is a centerpost that will snap. The Vortex rep right here on SH addressed it some time ago, but claimed that it took "serious" pressure to make it break. Thats turned out to not be true, as the guys I am aware of who broke their turrets were dialing them normally.

The link above is the 5th one I have seen or heard of, meaning all of you are now privy to at least 3 occurances. The OP, the one I linked, and the poster from last year. How many other scopes are you aware of that have snapped off the top turret 3 times?

But I wont beat a dead horse. I wont insist on calling it a design flaw. But its clearly a recurring issue that they should have addressed. There's not a statistical chance in hell that the CS would be aware of it and people would be seeing it in the wild unless it was occurring at least in a small percentage of scopes.
Maybe the word “argument” was not the correct term.. We will use debate instead because im not interpreting yours or others posts as arguing or instigating a argument. Either way, it’s your opinion that this is a design flaw and my opinion that labeling it a design flaw is a little much. I would definitely be interested in hearing from vortex the percentages of pst ll’s that this has happened to or a exact number of warranty claims they have had for this specific issue just so we could have a grasp of how big of an issue it really is. Idk if they would even be willing to release that data but it would be interesting.

Reactions: Birddog6424
I actually agree that there’s at least a plausible chance that this could be called a design flaw, but no design is perfect, and only Vortex will ever know the failure rate on these, as another user mentioned.

The statement that “it is in Vortex's self-interest to determine the failure mechanism and correct it” is not necessarily true, at least not for a scope whose design is essentially “locked in” at this point. I don’t know what it would take to correct this issue so that the failure rate dropped to effectively zero, but they’re not gonna recall every scope out there to fix it if it would cost more to do that than just replace the odd duck that breaks. Heck, there’s a good chance they don’t even bother retooling their production line(s) to address future products if the failure rate is low enough, because that costs money too.

It’s a numbers game, and a few bad eggs that don’t get people hurt aren’t enough to change the overall math unless there’s a huge uproar. There isn’t, not on this issue, as others have noted, so I expect they just chalk this up as acceptable losses and keep going, business as usual.

The statement that “it is in Vortex's self-interest to determine the failure mechanism and correct it” is not necessarily true, at least not for a scope whose design is essentially “locked in” at this point.
Ah, continual product improvement has been a thing for quite some time.

Further, we only know that it’s is a failure mode and we cannot, without further info from Vortex, determine if it’s cause is design or one of a host of other possible causes such as manf or test process, material quality issue or even packaging and shipping.

There are a lot of possible root that have little to no relationship to the design being mature (as you said, “ locked down”.)

Just my two cents.

When I explained it to the CS rep on the phone, she said she had not heard of that happening before. I think, "hmm, that's a new one" were her exact words.
That's because they didn't know how to make this issue fit their standard customer service response "You over-torqued the scope rings" whenever something goes wrong.....Regardless, it will get replaced.

That's because they didn't know how to make this issue fit their standard customer service response "You over-torqued the scope rings" whenever something goes wrong.....Regardless, it will get replaced.
I'm waiting to hear them tell me this about my scope; I expect to get the rote response in the next few days haha

I had a gen 1 pst turret failure but vortex took care of me including a return shipping label and 2 week turnaround

My scope is on the UPS truck for delivery today! Vortex was awesome through the process. If all goes well, I will remount it today and shoot tomorrow. I'll post an update after that.

I notice I tend to be harder on my cheap stuff. I always seem to find the weak spot.
I see a lot of guys buy 2k scopes and talk about how tough and durable they are, you’ll see these guys act like they have a dozen eggs taped on top of the rifle. They baby them, I feel like I’d probably do the same with a piece of glass that cost me two weeks pay. Very few high end optics actually get tested to extreme of the manufacturer claims.
Come shoot some matches and see how wrong this statement is.

Come shoot some matches and see how wrong this statement is.
I have been to “some” matches.
I’ve been doing “some” of this stuff for 25 years. I was doing this shit before it was cool, back then everyone couldn’t choose genders depending on how big the gauges are in their ears. Now the parking lot is full of f150s and dudes wearing crocs. They’ll put their boots on when they arrive because they ain’t allowed to wear them in the leased truck. (per wifeys orders.) They spend most of the time licking their finger so they can clean the dirt off their vortex razor they spent their Biden stimmy on. They usually say “vortex razor” at least 20 times a minute, and they have two rolls of medical tape wrapped around it. The whole time looking at their watch because the wifey or boyfriend only gave them a couple hours to play commando, plus they have the kid’s car seats so they gotta hurry. They buy 4K rifle and 2k scope, they have the best money can buy and still suck, can’t read wind, they think mirage is a bad thing can’t read it either.
Nothing but the very best and still can’t place in the top 20 shooters. Thinking having high end equipment makes them guuuud!!

Last edited:
I have been to “some” matches.
I’ve been doing “some” of this stuff for 25 years. I was doing this shit before it was cool, back then everyone couldn’t choose genders depending on how big the gauges are in their ears. Now the parking lot is full of f150s and dudes wearing crocs. They’ll put their boots on when they arrive because they ain’t allowed to wear them in the leased truck. (per wifeys orders.) They spend most of the time licking their finger so they can clean the dirt off their vortex razor they spent their Biden stimmy on. The whole time looking at their watch because the wifey or boyfriend only gave them a couple hours to play commando, plus they have the kid’s car seats so they gotta hurry. They buy 4K rifle and 2k scope, they have the best money can buy and still suck, can’t read wind, they think mirage is a bad thing can’t read it either.
Nothing but the very best and still can’t place in the top 20 shooters. Thinking having high end equipment makes them guuuud!!
WTF you got against guys wearing crocs?
Everyone knows real operators wear cross.

WTF you got against guys wearing crocs?
Everyone knows real operators wear cross.
Operators would wear them the whole match. lol
Operators are usually easy to pick out. (At least the ex operators) They don’t have the matching outfit with the fake sponsor badges, they show up with enough dip to not bum off of everyone, it’s usually a 15 year old truck work boots on, trued remington 700, criterion barrel with rust on it, beat up Gen 1 razor on top. They don’t have car seats because they’ve been divorced for 5 years. They can’t upgrade equipment because of child support, but deep down they know they don’t need to, because it’s like updating the iPhone, it’s newer but does the exact same thing. Usually place pretty good and don’t blame everything but themselves when shit goes bad.
The Gucci guys always blame everything,
“I forgot to dial”
“My windage got bumped”
“Man… sumptin rong wit my sKope”
They lick all the dirt off their ZCO and shoot it, nope that wasn’t it, still suck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Holliday
To close out the original topic of discussion, I mounted the scope yesterday and went out back to my range today. I dialed down to the zero stop from what they set as optical zero and took three shots at 100 yds and was .4 mil high and 1.7 mil left, but the group was very tight, even with the cold bore shot. Adjusted and the next three shot group was about 0.5 MOA and on target. The turrets are much tighter than they were before I sent it in for repair. The clicks are solid and the accuracy is same as it ever was. I didn't have time to shoot at distance, but will next weekend. I don't expect any issues but I'll post an update if I find anything. I don't know what other companies offer for warranties, but I can swear by the Vortex warranty. When it's time to upgrade, I will be getting a Razor.

Operators would wear them the whole match. lol
Operators are usually easy to pick out. (At least the ex operators) They don’t have the matching outfit with the fake sponsor badges, they show up with enough dip to not bum off of everyone, it’s usually a 15 year old truck work boots on, trued remington 700, criterion barrel with rust on it, beat up Gen 1 razor on top. They don’t have car seats because they’ve been divorced for 5 years. They can’t upgrade equipment because of child support, but deep down they know they don’t need to, because it’s like updating the iPhone, it’s newer but does the exact same thing. Usually place pretty good and don’t blame everything but themselves when shit goes bad.
The Gucci guys always blame everything,
“I forgot to dial”
“My windage got bumped”
“Man… sumptin rong wit my sKope”
They lick all the dirt off their ZCO and shoot it, nope that wasn’t it, still suck!!
Show me on the doll where the other 90% shooters touched you.

You sound like you are projecting some weird shit.

Many of us have been doing this for over 20 years, back when a Remington 700p and a MK4 was considered high end gear, other than the few Premiers sprinkled around.

Most of the top regional and national shooters in this area use good gear. ZCO, NF, S&B a few tangents and MK5 since we are in Leupolds backyard and the top guys would win with any of the higher end products.

The "operators"; SWAT guys, Current/former Military, even current SOCOM/JSOC boys are getting their shit cleaned by a 16 year old boy and girl along with some insurance salesmen and Tractor dealership managers.

This game is about how much you shoot and practice. Its that simple. The guys who shoot and dry fire EVERYDAY, tend to end up at the top of the podiums. Those that don't, hang out midpack with me :)

Sounds like you can't afford the good gear so making excuses why its not needed.

Show me on the doll where the other 90% shooters touched you.

You sound like you are projecting some weird shit.

Many of us have been doing this for over 20 years, back when a Remington 700p and a MK4 was considered high end gear, other than the few Premiers sprinkled around.

Most of the top regional and national shooters in this area use good gear. ZCO, NF, S&B a few tangents and MK5 since we are in Leupolds backyard and the top guys would win with any of the higher end products.

The "operators"; SWAT guys, Current/former Military, even current SOCOM/JSOC boys are getting their shit cleaned by a 16 year old boy and girl along with some insurance salesmen and Tractor dealership managers.

This game is about how much you shoot and practice. Its that simple. The guys who shoot and dry fire EVERYDAY, tend to end up at the top of the podiums. Those that don't, hang out midpack with me :)

Sounds like you can't afford the good gear so making excuses why its not needed.
I shoot plenty, I don’t need to blow off about my equipment and what I have. There’s plenty of you guys to do that.
And I promise I can afford more than you think. My diesel fuel bill last week was more than most make in a month cupcake, some of us have to balance real life with hobby’s. Just because I don’t own a ZCO doesn’t mean I couldn’t order two right now, but why? The prestige of showing it off, no thanks. I’ll keep my DMR 2 and keep the money incase my log skidder blows up tomorrow. I’ll have just as much fun at the range with the bushy. I’ve based those observations from 25 years of shooting and that’s my take on it. Your mileage may vary. If you want to talk about shooting and rifle scopes, along with scope lickers and fan boys let’s do it, but I damn sure don’t need input on my money, I spend god awful amounts of it. Way more this year than last for a hell of a lot less products/services.

Last edited:
Yes, had exact same issue on HST on my 22-250
Vortex sent a new scope before I even sent the defective on back.

For me, it's Vortex. The best rifle scope company ever made. I even ask the customer service for extra return shipping label for my next minute of barn build and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for a shipping label because my elevation turret unscrewed itself and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly Vortex CS worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the Vortex staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three return labels. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Vortex repair center, I go there at least 3 times per year for their ring torquing seminar, 1-2 times per seasons to straighten the reticle or remove debris inside the glass, and maybe once a year when I'm in a rush to buy new chinesium glass but want a great tactical scope that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily shooting needs.

I even use the free sunshade, it's fantastic! What a great optical company.

1-2 times a season to remove debris and straighten reticle?!? What the hell are you doing to these scopes?

Reactions: Baron23
Birddog, remember this one out off of Simco a couple of years back?
X2cTDk4l.jpg

What about Vortex's support to the Backcountry Hunters and Anglers? It looks like they're still listed as a "Platinum Plus" sponsor.

https://www.backcountryhunters.org/corporate_partners

I shudder when I see LEO's with Vortex products on their duty weapons. Trust your life to Vortex? Nope. Fuck that.