• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper PST scope give away/drawing

Frank Green

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2006
wisconsin
www.bartleinbarrels.com
Check out:

http://www.lrtac.com/

They will be raffling/giving away a Vortex Viper PST scope to one of the first 1000 friends on they're companies Facebook page/link.

They offer all types of Sniper/LE training and Tactical Rifle match type classes. They are former and currently serving USMC Scout/Snipers.

I was out at Camp Pendleton last February to work with the Scout/Sniper School and will be going back again.

Worth looking into if you are looking for any type of training or want to hone your shooting skills.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

Re: Vortex Viper PST scope give away/drawing

Liked this is great I could use a PST on my .308 its still sporting an old Leupold Mark 2.

Don't do facebook, but my wife does ! Her freinds are going to wonder about this one ! LOL

Liked, Damn I just bought a PST yesterday from EuroOptics lol

But hey, I have many other rigs that need glass also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wade-19</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't do facebook, but my wife does ! Her freinds are going to wonder about this one ! LOL </div></div>

I used my wifes facebook as well and clicked on it.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels