• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: B. E. Meyers Izlid switch

Wear a lucky rabbit's foot, I think it just takes a lot of luck that I haven't had. I'm wondering whether the connector is common with another company's gear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pwc001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does not look like any other plug I have seen. I hope somebody has <span style="text-decoration: line-through">one</span><span style="color: #FF0000">two</span> that they don't need. I thought about building my own, but I don't know where to get the plug. </div></div>

I fixed it for you since I need one too.

If someone has a Meyers pressure switch, please examine the connector carefully for the name of the manufacturer and the model number. We might be able to order a few for those who need switches. If there are numbers on the connector, it might the the CAGE code and I can look it up online. There is a possibility that it would require a special crimping and insertion tool because of the small connector size.

I'm in the same boat as you gents.
Got a brand new from a hide member,a nice piece.
I've tried contacting B.E Meyers on several occasions,by way of emails and phone calls,and don't get a response back.
A friend of mine thats lives near them is going to drive over to them and see if he can pick one up for me.

I'll keep you guys posted

IZLID Switch Maker

B.E. Meyers subcontracted to Control Products Inc. for their remote pressure switch cable assemblies ...

IRV

Alright. I just broke my arming plug for an IZLID. I need another. I know this is an older thread, but lets bring it back alive...I am taking pics right now and will upload if i can figure out how. PM me to help me further with this matter. I need another one as well. I have both, the broken arming plug and the pressure switch.