• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vote for Free Health care and taxes for people like trump- or vote for a racist

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
It’s sad- but my guess Joe the sniffer will promote a simple campaign
1- free heath care for all
2- tax hikes for the “rich”
(Rich will be redefined to include you in 2021)

No meaningful debate

vote for Joe or vote for the racist orange man who will put blacks in prison
One simple story

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
32844bc8f077ec7552371f553a35ea03668a7d71f53f19181d68b1bc3bcea91b.jpg

But the DNC already said that single payer healthcare will not be in the Democrats platform. We won't get healthcare reform from Biden.

However, disarming America *is* in the platform. We'll lose our guns under Biden if the Democrats win this November with nothing else to show for it.

VooDoo

Well with a Biden/Harris platform you can bet on more illegal immigration relaxation, thus more undermining of the lower and middle class, more exploitation of cheap labor from the upper class, more unrest within the lower class, and then some sort of obtuse solution will be pushed like the green new deal or increased taxation for the "upper class"— which is double speak to the lower class referring to the middle class.

Oh, and lots of motherfucking gun control, because "nobody needs and AR-14".

Reactions: WaltHer
I don't think we will lose our guns.

If they actually did try and bring a gun ban to a vote, the life long Congress critters would make sure it didn't pass so they'll have something to run on next election cycle.

Reactions: stilesg57
I don't think we will lose our guns.

If they actually did try and bring a gun ban to a vote, the life long Congress critters would make sure it didn't pass so they'll have something to run on next election cycle.

I think you're greatly underestimating the chances that house and senate go solid blue, remove filibuster, and jam gun control through that makes europe look like 2nd amendment enthusiasts.

But the DNC already said that single payer healthcare will not be in the Democrats platform. We won't get healthcare reform from Biden.

However, disarming America *is* in the platform. We'll lose our guns under Biden if the Democrats win this November with nothing else to show for it.

VooDoo
Speak for yourself , theres many patriots that won't relinquish their 2nd Amendment rights even, their BS edict of Taking semi auto rifles first. Taking a stand regardless.

Speak for yourself , theres many patriots that won't relinquish their 2nd Amendment rights even, their BS edict of Taking semi auto rifles first. Taking a stand regardless.

Nothing will happen and no one will do shit. They never have, and they wont now.

We police ourselves on the right so harshly and have beaten even the smallest HINT of violent response to constitutional rights revocation out of everyone that all we have left is a bunch of threepers drawing lines in sand that they constantly retreat from.

Sure, a few people here and there will make an effort to deny this, but the fantasy of tens of thousands of patriotic freedom loving gun owners rising up against a police force they literally worship is just that... a fantasy.

They're coming for us, not just the guns, and the only thing you can do is try to survive and hope for you children's sake that they don't start a pogrom in earnest.

Reactions: rancher5
Nothing will happen and no one will do shit. They never have, and they wont now.

We police ourselves on the right so harshly and have beaten even the smallest HINT of violent response to constitutional rights revocation out of everyone that all we have left is a bunch of threepers drawing lines in sand that they constantly retreat from.

Sure, a few people here and there will make an effort to deny this, but the fantasy of tens of thousands of patriotic freedom loving gun owners rising up against a police force they literally worship is just that... a fantasy.

They're coming for us, not just the guns, and the only thing you can do is try to survive and hope for you children's sake that they don't start a pogrom in earnest.
If the law makes me a criminal, fuck the law. Guess Ill be a criminal

I don't doubt their intentions, but I doubt their abilities.

Without gun control, it limits their talking points and campaign promises.

There is some truth in your words. Politicians run on promises to "fix" the problem. Time for re-election, the problem still exists, but they have "made significant advances" and will "fix" it in their term. Rinse, repeat. A politician with nothing to "fix" is unelectable.

I'm doubtful about the concept that "Since it never happened before it won't happen ever" ideology when it comes to Firearms Possession in The US.

Pretty sure I have heard that lots of things that *are* happening right now in terms of Government and Politics and Economics that were touted as "never gonna happen" a few years ago....there is little precedent for what's going to be happening going forward. The Old Rule Books are pretty much obsolete and the old hard and fast rules about a lot of things (economics and politics and such) are no longer viable.

Going forward will make it's own rules. I'm skeptical about theories based on thought processes that rely on shit that happened 40 years ago - that world is going/gone never to return.

VooDoo