• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Voting in the future

Voting will always have its value because at the end of the day someone has to be on that seat and for that to happen we all have to come out and vote

Integrity of the elections. That must be the starting point. There will be much resistance by the cheaters but 73% of the US population agrees that our elections are not trustworthy. We are a Republic. Integrity of elections is controlled by the states. We start there.

The answer is simple and could be running in six months, and using exiting computers. IBM is committed to Blockchain and they are ready and able to offer solutions. Blockchain is what powers Bitcoin. IBM’s approach differs with more robust security.

Without getting into the weeds, Blockchain is an openly transparent transactional data system that is immutable by design. When used for something like elections, it works like this: When a vote is cast (a transaction) it becomes unchangeable and becomes a block in a chain of blocks all of which are timestamped, impossible to be changed without compromising the transaction. It's a lot more technical than that but you get the idea.

Voter registration would be required so that a military grade encrypted ID can be issued. That encrypted, anonymous ID would be the only thing that ties you to the vote. Issuance of IDs would have the strictest of controls and would have to be renewed every 3 years. That way there is only ONE vote per registered voter in a state. And like any other transaction, when the person votes they get a receipt with all their picks.

Politicians will fight this. Guess why? However, any politician that goes against voting security will immediately look like a fool.

The weeds if you want to browse through:
IBM Blockchain 101

God Bless….

The election was rife with fraud. The left spared no expense and spared no trick, to steal the election. The fact that they stole the election disturbs me much less that the fact that all three branches of the federal government CHOSE to do nothing about it. The government didn't fail. People failed. Our system works, when you follow the rules and laws. What disturbs me the most is that our elected and appointed CHOSE to this election to be stolen. The question is, are WE THE PEOPLE going to CHOOSE to do nothing about it? I certainly don't have the answer.

Well, since the porculus bill and last week's events we know who has the People's back and who is part of the problem. That can be easily addressed within legal and civil bounds as outlined above.

My attention span is diminished these days, because I can't stop thinking about what the peaceful, constructive solution could be. I can't find it.

You just identified one big societal problem - short attention span. Which is fostered by the education err indoctrination system and the propaganda machine formerly known as the press/media as part of their plan. Resist the urge to find easy answers. Walk the mental miles it takes to arrive at some potential solutions for a very complex problem.

I was a history major, until my junior year and I continue to study history, to this day. History tells us that we have a couple of possible futures. One could be civil war, but I can't see that happening, unless the military splits. Who knows how that would turn out, but the destruction would be horrific, beyond comprehension.

This destruction might be part of of our enemies' plan. " The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets." John D. Rockefeller. We have no significant allies on the global scene like the dissenters had during the revolutionary war that led to this Nation. We are surrounded by oligarchs and nation states that salivate over the potential spoils of America's destruction. Let's not ignore these conditions.

The other, could be that we accept that we will become a puppet state of China (likely), with pockets of dissent.
The vise of tyranny will slowly, incrementally be tightened, until we are a model of what China has become, today. I don't see a peaceful solution, because the left has boldly stolen what they've wanted for nearly 60 years. Figuratively, its like a bully taking your lunch money. There's no way to remedy the problem, without balling up a fist and ramming it, as hard as possible, into the bully's nose, kicking him in the ribs, and keep pounding until you're pulled off. Then take the money back.

I have personally taken a bully out with a soccer ball pump and nearly killed him. The subsequently required "chat" with the principal made it clear that fighting evil with evil is pointless as evil wins either way.

I'm not sure how to do that, peacefully. World history gives us an answer. Our forefathers gave us the answer. We'll either do what needs to be done, or we will live in tyranny. We must continue to vote, while fighting for freedom, in our republic.

This hasty and logically flawed conclusion plus your sign up date makes me think that I am talking to another infiltrator from the Left.

But the points I made above still apply

Last edited:
Well, since the porculus bill and last week's events we know who has the People's back and who is part of the problem. That can be easily addressed within legal and civil bounds as outlined above.

You just identified one big societal problem - short attention span. Which is fostered by the education err indoctrination system and the propaganda machine formerly known as the press/media as part of their plan. Resist the urge to find easy answers. Walk the mental miles it takes to arrive at some potential solutions for a very complex problem.

This destruction might be part of of our enemies' plan. " The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets." John D. Rockefeller. We have no significant allies on the global scene like the dissenters had during the revolutionary war that led to this Nation. We are surrounded by oligarchs and nation states that salivate over the potential spoils of America's destruction. Let's not ignore these conditions.

I have personally taken a bully out with a soccer ball pump and nearly killed him. The subsequently required "chat" with the principal made it clear that fighting evil with evil is pointless as evil wins either way.

This hasty and logically flawed conclusion plus your sign up date makes me think that I am talking to another infiltrator from the Left.

But the points I made above still apply
No, thank you.

Integrity of the elections. That must be the starting point. There will be much resistance by the cheaters but 73% of the US population agrees that our elections are not trustworthy. We are a Republic. Integrity of elections is controlled by the states. We start there.

The answer is simple and could be running in six months, and using exiting computers. IBM is committed to Blockchain and they are ready and able to offer solutions. Blockchain is what powers Bitcoin. IBM’s approach differs with more robust security.

Without getting into the weeds, Blockchain is an openly transparent transactional data system that is immutable by design. When used for something like elections, it works like this: When a vote is cast (a transaction) it becomes unchangeable and becomes a block in a chain of blocks all of which are timestamped, impossible to be changed without compromising the transaction. It's a lot more technical than that but you get the idea.

Voter registration would be required so that a military grade encrypted ID can be issued. That encrypted, anonymous ID would be the only thing that ties you to the vote. Issuance of IDs would have the strictest of controls and would have to be renewed every 3 years. That way there is only ONE vote per registered voter in a state. And like any other transaction, when the person votes they get a receipt with all their picks.

Politicians will fight this. Guess why? However, any politician that goes against voting security will immediately look like a fool.

The weeds if you want to browse through:
IBM Blockchain 101

God Bless….
Fortunately, a lot of power rests at the state level and we have to start a "Secure the vote" movement in each and every state, especially in the still red states that the Left targets as future swing states. How it is implemented technically matters less than that there is a commitment to integrity. As you pointed out, it is easy to make any opponents look very suspicious.

We also should go door to door and convince people that they will be better off joining our cause. Let's not forget that the Left was loosing votes in the Black and Hispanic communities. I am sure we can find like minded individuals that can strike a cord in these communities. The predominantly white Marxists recruit minority activists to sway the minority vote. Why not do the same for our cause.

As long as the left controls the vote count in every state with their leftist poll workers - all attempts to sign up new voters for our cause will be fruitless. When the machine turns a red vote into a blue vote in the tabulation column after the fact - who voted for what is pointless also.

Voting will always have its value because at the end of the day someone has to be on that seat and for that to happen we all have to come out and vote
The first order of business after laying the foundation of this nation was to vote for George Washington as the president. Probably the only election in our history that had no fraud issues.

As long as the left controls the vote count in every state with their leftist poll workers - all attempts to sign up new voters for our cause will be fruitless. When the machine turns a red vote into a blue vote in the tabulation column after the fact - who voted for what is pointless also.
Yes, just look at the videos of the polling places. Does that strike you as a representation of "average" America? Hell no and THAT needs to be changed. I do not care how many thousands of dollars spending my time there will cost me but I will volunteer for one of these positions. If you don't like the meal then going to the kitchen would be a good way to start.

I like a lot of what I’m reading in this thread. Can I interest anyone in some hardcore libertarian literature?😁

A lot of you still dont get it. We know, and they know that they stole it. And they know, that we know. Yet, theyre comfortable knowing people wont do shit. People will blindly, with false hope, vote for change at the “ballot box”. Politicians drive the point of voting, only to save their own ass. They dont want hung and killed like back in the old days. If they campaigned on one platform, but flipped after they got elected, shit happened. Now, people just wait 4 years and “vote for change”, and get the same shit.

How many decades have passed that conservatives have been voting, winning and still cant get nothing passed in our favor?!? Wake the fuck up! It is all one party!

Im not voting anymore. Voting only pacifies the people into believing change is possible without an armed revolt. The people are voting, winning, but arent being heard or represented. We’re taxed to death, without representation. This is unconstitutional, and our founding fathers give the people full authority to overthrow a tyrannical government. By force. What we have now, is a full blown corrupt government, hell bent on destroying the USA, and everything it stands for. They dont even hide it anymore.

The time has come for a lot of good men and women, to think hard and dig deep. But deep down, we all know what needs to be done. All peaceful channels and avenues to preserve our integrity, way of life and freedom have been closed.

Without freedom, and the ability to earn an honest living, what do you have? Nothing!

At this point, anybody that STILL thinks voting is the answer, is an utter fool. Have you been under a rock the past 2 months?!? And do you really think the all mighty gov will allow more “secure” voting laws/machines? Its all rigged. Give mediocre people a lot of power, and they’ll never relinquish it. This is where we’re at now.

This is facts.

Killary's defeat made the extreme Left mad as you are now. But unlike some of us they did not bitch and sulk but got their act together. This is how we got AOC and other walking nightmares:
Ha ha are you typing that with a straight face.......LOL They didn't bitch? Really? Got their act together? Yeah by stealing the fucking election! They stole this election by rigged machines and mail in ballots the math doesn't lie. Of course it helps when they got every MSM outlet running interference for them.

However, any politician that goes against voting security will immediately look like a fool.
Every dem has been going against voting security! I guess looking like a fool doesn't hurt them to bad!

Reactions: BLEE
Read about the history of civil wars in the 20th century. The USA is repeating what has already been done, time, after time. This past election was just another instance of history repeated. Don't you all see that the left wants you to not vote and wants you to give up? I love God and believe this nation was a gift, to nurture and protect. It has been a shining city on the hill. It pains me to see her repeating the mistakes of those nations that have imploded. We must keep voting, while concurrently fighting for liberty. Not voting is giving up. Voting is part of what we must do to support our nation, even if it feels like it's not doing any good. It's one of the foundational principals of our republic. We need to do it, regardless. Choosing not to vote is contributing to the problem.

When I was in Iraq, I oversaw voting places. They got purple dye on the finger after they voted. So why is we can insist this in other countries but not our own

Doc
Easy, communists cant steal elections easy.

The same reason we dont have:
Voter ID
Required proof of citizenship
Transparent process to audit votes
Ect ect ect

How many with opinions have ever been an election worker/judge?

Asking for a friend....

VooDoo

I refuse to believe Georgia went blue. It had to be rigged
Georgia demographics are changing. Georgia is nearly 50% black and increasing. Southern blacks almost always vote democrat. If 90% of blacks and 15%, or more, of whites voted democrat, then I could easily happen. It sucks, but it could happen.

Something to remember, is that it wasn't all that long ago that many southern states were all staunch Democrat controlled places.
It was mostly under the Clinton presidency that the change happened.
Even good old Texas used to be pretty solidly Democrat.

There is absolutely ZERO reason we don't have voter ID laws. PEROID.

Open borders, immigrants from turd world countries, no voter ID, rigged voting machines, ballot harvesting from the dead, etc. ALL has gone totally unchecked and ZERO heads have rolled for it. What kind of message does that send?

Reactions: Pbgt
Something to remember, is that it wasn't all that long ago that many southern states were all staunch Democrat controlled places.
It was mostly under the Clinton presidency that the change happened.
Even good old Texas used to be pretty solidly Democrat.

It might have been democrat but it was never this liberal.

The left does not control the vote in every state. More states than ever are controlled by republicans from top to bottom. Yes, they suck. Yes, they are a fickle ally, but right now there is no alternative. Don't lose sight of that. It takes time to build a movement, and we cannot afford to lose the gains we made.

This is the line of control we need to hold for at least the next 4 years. Elections for federal positions are controlled by the states. We need to learn from the left and create sanctuary states. We need to ensure that Sheriffs take a stand against enforcing unconstitutional laws. We need to improve vote integrity laws in those places to stop the rot. The gap in the house is smaller that it was. We failed to take the objective, but we made some ground. Don't forget that.

If you walk away from that effort you are making a choice, right now, between submission or bullets. In the history of the world, kinetic conflicts are resolved either by a strongman gaining power, or a messy compromise that leaves unsolved issues in its wake. Both leave tensions that are the seed of future conflict.

Spain and Franco is an example of the first, and The Troubles are an example of the latter. Spain still has tensions from the results of the Spanish Civil War, though they are more muted now. Heck, CW I started over the unresolved issue of slavery, which was a can kicked down the road to give birth to the nation. And the whole issue of Northern Ireland is still unresolved and was a huge issue in Brexit.

And even if you do choose bullets, you cannot win, or even hold ground with the people, without a political arm. You need that first. In no case ever has a group achieved anything without a political wing. Heck, the Bolsheviks exploited a very weak military position by having an enormously effective political wing. The IRA had Sein Fein. Without either both movements would have failed. (Yes, I know USSR failed, but you can't deny the Bolsheviks won)

It took a long while to get where we are, it will take a long while to undo. There is no going back to where we were, not without a generational struggle. The more violent the struggle, the less likely you are to get anything resembling what you started with.

If you want to win, you have to work, at least in part, within the system. Sein Fein would win seats in Parliament, but never take their seats. Such actions send powerful messages to both supporters and the establishment. For the supporters, it shows they are not alone, and that there is a movement worth following. For the Brits, it showed that there was public support for the movement that could not be ignored.

The very last thing I want to see is this going kinetic. I have relatives that lived through the troubles and were impacted by it in very negative ways. I would wager 90% or more of the people here have utterly no idea what it is like to live, work and exist in that environment. And that includes all the GWOT veterans here. (That you for your service BTW)

No disrespect intended, but when you deployed, you didn't, in general, need to worry about violence against loved ones, or friends back home being targeted for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. No-one told your child at school that "We're going kill your Daddy if he ever shows up round here." On leave, or after deployment, you didn't have to check your car after going to the pub to check that there was a bomb under it, or if you opened that door to sign for the cool shit you just ordered you get shot by the guy in the UPS uniform instead.

Maybe you, or a friend, gets suspected of being an informer and just disappear, or get mixed up in something and it comes back round on your and your family. Yeah, yeah, we all have such high ideals and that would never happen here blah blah blah just like stolen elections would never happen. Bullcrap. It always has, it always does and so it will be again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, that is what this will look like if it goes kinetic. There are no clear battle lines. Anyone thinks otherwise, get that out of your head now. CW I pitted family against family, brother against brother. It will be ugly, brutal, and involve violence against your friends & family. There will no bystanders, and you get forced to takes sides whether you like it or not.

If it comes, then I'll be forced to take sides, whether I like it or not, because that is how these things play out. I've seen what that does, and by god I'll do everything I can to avoid it. Today, you may think things look bleak. Go outside the system now, and it will be bleaker in ways you can't imagine. Avoid the system, and do nothing to try to change it, and it will be bleaker in ways you can't imagine.

If we work within the system, and try to build on the movement Trump started, then we still may end up with the same bleak times, but at least we didn't just give up. We have to try, for the sake of our friends, our communities and our loved ones.

Hard men should not be afraid to do hard and unpleasant work, and attempting to change the system from inside will be both hard and unpleasant.

I'll continue to vote in the primaries and in every election.

I don't see a downside to doing so.

Now I may vote in the Democrat Primaries if I feel that is the best move in any given year.

Reactions: RickyRodney
For those of you who are saying you are never voting quit whining because if you don't we will only more of the government we despise. Do I believe the election was stolen? Yes and truly believe it just wasn't the Democrats but also the Washington establishment behind it. All the talk on the left of punishing and censoring Trump supporters is clearly indicative of their fear of the populist movement gaining momentum in this country and will only strengthen as the left pushes their agenda. As Tip O'Neal once said "all politics are local" and that were we must focus our efforts over the next two years. I am 65 and don't plan on giving up when I could easily just say fuck it. Put your big boy pants on and fight back.

Voting in America is now on a par with voting in communist Russia. The winner is preordained and the actual election is just a formality.