• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Voting Share in Spartan Precision Equipment for sale.. makers of the Javelin Bipod

JumpJim

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2017
I have a 0.7% voting share in Spartan Precision Equipment in the UK that is up for sale if anyone is interested....?

They currently produce lightweight carbon fibre bipod and tripods under the “Javelin bipod“ brand, with significant sales to hunters and various military units worldwide and are growing fast. See www.javelinbipod.com for product details.

If interested please PM me but serious enquiries only please...

Now i have seen it all. Stocks and bonds for sale on the hide. Another guy was selling gold and silver, next i want to see is bitcoin or some other crypto currencies

• Haha
Reactions: USMCsean
I'm just curious, please post it here. What is 0.7% worth?

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Reactions: Fig
Let’s not forget the Rolex watches.
Forgot about the rolex guy

i got a 1992 honda civic, blown engine but the rest is mint. Ill take 1200 bucks or best offer, you pay shipping

I think it’s entirely appropriate that he’s offering it to the people who understand and use the product. I am not VC, but I invest in shit I know, real estate. Who would be interested in buying? Someone who is in the industry and who will understand their business.

With all the firearms industry OEMs, startups, and established business leaders who read and post on The Hide its is savvy to put this here because it’s a target rich environment. I would not be surprised if he finds his $$$ here.

I think it’s entirely appropriate that he’s offering it to the people who understand and use the product. I am not VC, but I invest in shit I know, real estate. Who would be interested in buying? Someone who is in the industry and who will understand their business.

With all the firearms industry OEMs, startups, and established business leaders who read and post on The Hide its is savvy to put this here because it’s a target rich environment. I would not be surprised if he finds his $$$ here.
I dont care that he posted it, i just find it funny

Reactions: Fig

I'm not objecting, just as the previous guy stated, it’s entertaining. If it’s allowed in the classified, let them eat cake!